[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow! such shocking and unexpected subject matter and musical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Wow! such shocking and unexpected subject matter and musical style. You can see why he's consistently been the most challenging artist of his generation. "you say god I say devil" how did he come up with that one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3oGIx7KYTA
>>
File: Mansoncuck.png (1MB, 1913x989px) Image search: [Google]
Mansoncuck.png
1MB, 1913x989px
Someone should edit this with some nasheed
>>
>>68990189
>you say god I say devil
damn...
>>
you know even thought it's fucking edgy as frick*n HECK I kinda enjoyed it
>>
>>68990208

See all these threads claiming that we're going to get a revival of punk with trumps elections, but nope the reality is shit like this.
>>
Marilyn Manson should've stopped after Antichrist Superstar 2 bee a nest
>>
>>
are you implying this isn't lit as fuck?
>>
>>68990866

I'll admit, Manson has always been a guilty pleasure and there's something about listening to new Manson with lyrics like "you say god, I say satan", that it's so awful and cringy that it's kind of good
>>
>>68993247
This
>>
>>68993293
>guilty pleasure
What a faggot, how are going to be embarrassed to say you like his work when his first 4 albums are some of the best the 90s-00s has to offer?
>>
>>68990208
manson joined isis confirmed.
>>
That dude loves cocaine
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.