[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the most improved musician of our time? How the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 93d2237108d8a2c540ac4896f65df094.jpg (85KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
93d2237108d8a2c540ac4896f65df094.jpg
85KB, 1500x1000px
Is he the most improved musician of our time?

How the fuck do you go from this garbage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27d138zhyZQ

To this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hZCsgcKa-g
>>
>>68987196
usually the more you continue to work on something the better you get at it
>>
still a little bit cringey and a little bit too cute
>>
>>68987196
he did drugs like shrooms and lsd and shit probly. thats what makes the best artists usually.
>>
When was the turning point?
>>
>>68987335
he is CUTE
tbqhfam
>>
>>68987928
Community getting the axe
>>
I thought people only pretended to like his "music" because they felt bad that he already wasted so much time instead of being in actual good TV/Movie productions to his shit music.
>>
>>68987196
I hear a tiny bit of Wayne influence there. In the first song of course
>>
>>68987196
He steadily impresses me with every project. Even as a "defender" of his projects, even I'll admit looking back to Camp it was some cringy shit...Luckily I think since BTI he's been on a roll.
>>
>>68987928
Easy question: the Royalty mixtape.
>>
>>68988134
Royalty was an awful record, sounded like some kind of shit Lil Wayne x Lil Dicky fusion.
>>
>>68988050
They did but then he just kept getting better and better and better and now he could be about to release a genuinely fantastic album.
>>
>>68988191
Even if that equation was apt, it was after Lil Wayne became awful and before Lil Dicky was a thing.

Royalty was chock-full of stellar beats, with usually-enjoyable raps to match. And some good features. The songs that were most like Camp were the worse ones, obviously.

Do you like any of his stuff if you hate Royalty?
>>
>>68988316
I much prefer his singing over his rapping.

His rapping voice is just so corny but his singing voice is fantastic.
>>
>>68987484
sorry this board is 18+!
>>
>>68989352 >>68987484
lmao i used to think the same as a teenager,
but i still love lsd and shrooms.
>>
>>68988484
His rapping voice WAS corny -- have you ever heard Sick Boi??

It's fine and normal nowadays. To be honest, haven't heard the new track yet tho
>>
>>68987484

no.

He listened to some parliament funkadelic, surrounded himself with great, positive creatives and shed another layer of inhibition.
>>
>>68987196
impressive. This guy is a trve talent!
>>
>>68987196
I never thought I would like anything with donald in it. This is impressive
>>
>>68987196
Wow, that new song is actually impressive. I don't like it, but I don't hate it like I do his other music. I can at least appreciate what he did here.
>>
Nah he's just turning to funk because better hip hop artists already have, he's just chasing the bandwagon
>>
>>
>>68988134
Fucking got that shit right
>>
He finally found his calling. I love it.
>>
so he wants to make his own TPAB, right?
>>
>>68987196
i started liking his stuff around 3005 but Me and Your Mama sold me.

Really oldschool laid back 90's feel.

He's better when he doesnt have his vocals in the track
>>
>>68987265
yes but the point op is making is that he has improved more than other artists
>>
>>68987196
is this picture in the vid moving or not
>>
>>68987196
not really a fan of his or anything, but this is pretty awesome
>>
>>68994300
Thank you 4channer for recognizing my comment from hours ago, checking the new Tribe right now and am blown away with their 4 knockouts w/ this Elton John sample too got dayum

And Phife with the afterlife vibes pulling us Up There?

Just what everybody needs right now. Because of timing & age & separation for 17 years may even be their damn best.
>>
death grips
>>
>>68994976
it's much more woke than tpab
>>
>>68987196
he always was our guy, always underrated
>>
>>68987265
Yeah, he seemed shit because he was doing like 3 things so he tripled the time to improve at them. Like this but not getting my hopes up. Atlanta is fucking incredible but I'm convinced he just can't music
>>
Went to Pharos. He drastically changed course in his genre of music.
>>
>>68987196
This has to be bait. This coon is shit, always has been always will be.
>>
As hard as he tries to be serious, his strength will always be in the punchlines.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.