[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Do you like Huey Lewis and the News? Their early work-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

"Do you like Huey Lewis and the News? Their early work- which, don't get me wrong, folks, was fantastic. Anyone could tell you that. Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, personally. But when Sports came out in 83', I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. I really do. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. It does. Big boost. HUGE boost. Believe me, I know it. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I don't think that's fair. I mean really? Elvis Costello, folks? Come on! I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. I mean I know it really. It's clear to me and anyone with some common sense would agree. He really does have a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. He really does."
>>
"In 87'- which was a great year by the way, fantastic. I could go on and on about that year, but I won't because I'm talking about something more important. In 87', Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I know what they've been telling you, I know what Obama has been trying to say about that, but that's just the truth. It really is. And I think their undisputed masterpiece- UNDISPUTED, folks- is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. Can you believe that, folks? Most people- and I know you know better- most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should. They really should. Because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends- well, the importance of some trends I should add. We all know that some trends aren't really all that. This political correctness business is gonna be gone when I'm in office, believe me. But it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself. A personal statement about the band itself. Can you believe that? It's really something to me. A personal statement about the band itself."

"Hey Hillary!"
>>
>>68984772
Heil Donald. Go out and protest so we can arrest the cancer of our once Great Country.
>>
File: bob.jpg (11KB, 392x243px) Image search: [Google]
bob.jpg
11KB, 392x243px
>>68984772
I just noticed - why are there two equalizers in that rack?
>>
>>68985004
dont you have two equalizers ?
>>
thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoZQfoXhbc0
>>
>>68984796
Hey let's cool it with the anti-semitic remarks
>>
>>68985558
I spelt Hail wrong. ;^)
>>
>>68985817
;^) I gotcha
>>
>>68985558
>>68985817
>>68986273
Fuck kikes
>>
>>68986643
HEY LET'S COOL IT WITH THE ANTI-SEMITIC REMARKS
>>
File: 1471770656597.jpg (94KB, 746x745px) Image search: [Google]
1471770656597.jpg
94KB, 746x745px
For Months, for Weeks and since the start, the Meda/Pundits and "so-called" experts, all counted him out. I mean:

>Obama shat on him
>The entire liberal media shat on him
>Celebrites were shitting on him
>Foreign country leaders were shitting on him
>CNN laughed
>Fox News laughed
>MSNBC laughed
>Bill Maher laughed
>Jimmy Kimmel laughed
>Stephen Colbert laughed
>All of the Media elites and pundits counted him out

They laughed, they saw him as a billionaire reality star with zero experience going up against the Clinton Machine.

Well, guess who didn't laugh? The miners. The veterans. The middle class voters and white voters who have not had their voice heard in over 8 years of Obama rule.

The people did not shit on Trump. The American people did not shit on Trump. Not the legal hispanics, woke blacks or the Women that Hillary was projected to dominate him with.

Polls were shit from the start, we told you. Using a 2012 based demographic and model is not going to project the outcome of this race.

People laughed when I said "Trump will hit 300+ electoral votes".

Well, they can laugh now all they want but they WILL refer to Trump, as the next President, of the United States of America.
>>
>>68987777
nice get
>>
>>68987777
Solid. Made me tear up a bit
>>
>>68987777
>hey, capitalism is fucking us all over
>let's vote for the capitalist :^)
>>
Fuckin hate Donald Trump
>>
>>68987961
Should we have voted for Hillary, who unlike Trump is completely in favor of free trade?
>>
>>68987777
>unemployed or underpaid people from Pennsylvania and Michigan aren't keen on going to war with Putin and having their miserable rights dictated by UAE money while sheltered and spoiled brats from Portland and Brooklyn shit all over them for daring to think that their total lack of social safety and future prospects is a more pressing issue than whether or not trannies can take shits in women's public restrooms

Who'd have thought?
>>
>>68987961
not like they had an option
>>
>>68987777
>>68988035
but don't you want to make lady gaga and jay z feel important?
>>
>>68988035
Social issues shouldn't even be talked about for either party. Who gives a shit who uses what bathroom like there are more pressing issues
>>
>>68987777
Regardless of whether you actually like or dislike him, I think there's definitely an inspiring aspect to Trump's rise.
It's certainly more inspiring than any insipid message Bruce Springsteen or Alicia Keys could come up with.
>>
>>68984772

The funny thing is in the book Bateman is obsessed with Trump and constantly thinking about him
>>
>>68988035
wonder if they know Hilary only cared about gays 2 years ago
>>
>>68985004
Where's the second?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.