[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there ever been a more JUST musician? > Ruins 10/10 looks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1478794017736.png (547KB, 1174x604px) Image search: [Google]
1478794017736.png
547KB, 1174x604px
Has there ever been a more JUST musician?

> Ruins 10/10 looks to look like a lesbian skeleton
> Ruins great voice with smoking
> Ruins reputation by selling out
> Fails to sell out
> Builds a paper thin fanbase of gays and tumblrites
> Upsets fanbase by not making a repeat album and sharing a triggering photo
> Gets literally cucked by industry friends ellie goulding and charli
> Puts years of work into an album about putting fruit on her head
>>
Have I seen this already?
>>
File: marinacuckk.png (247KB, 384x394px) Image search: [Google]
marinacuckk.png
247KB, 384x394px
is this the female version of the JUST hair?
>>
>>68983785

SJW sentiments are never original so yeah what she says has surely been told to her before
>>
>>68983785
>>68983801
literally anything political related Marina says is just the typical Cookie-Cutter bullshit, she obviously doesn't want to say these things but is forced by Record Label or PR
>>
>>68983819
Dreaming, no-one's forcing her to say shit. The record labels probably aren't even sure she still exists. FHM and Zoo were probably the last to stop keeping an eye on her career.
>>
>>68983835
so is she just bandwaggoning to stay relevant even though she never was relevant in the first place?
>>
>>68983844
She lives in london, no doubt camden or some such shit hole. She'll have a circle of hipster problematic-busting friends who validate her every time she dresses like she's mentally disabled or sings about periods, with no external opinion these areas just become a dream world circle jerk in which she thinks it will somehow help her career because everyone must be like her friends.

Expect the next album to be pseudo-progressive harpsichord slam poetry about the refugee crisis with a backing track of her being slammed senseless by her new algerian flatmate.
>>
File: Ci1wU23WYAAr0oK.jpg (124KB, 600x896px) Image search: [Google]
Ci1wU23WYAAr0oK.jpg
124KB, 600x896px
>>68983887
She's married to faggot though and the refugee crysis isn't even relevant anymore
>>
tfw no lesbian skeleton gf to bone

>literally cucked by industry friends ellie goulding and charli
(not true, by the way)
>>
>>68984172
It is, she even wrote a song about it
>>
>>68984172

> physically cucked by ellie
> artistically cucked by charli
>>
>>68984226
>tfw not artistically cucked by charli
>tfw not sent a subversive and thought-provoking art film of her taking huge dong up her chubby asian bottom
>>
>>68984253
i would watch this tbqh
>>
File: marina bum interview.png (728KB, 630x551px) Image search: [Google]
marina bum interview.png
728KB, 630x551px
>fixating on her looks
literally the opposite of her stated wishes
>>
File: marina58.jpg (82KB, 422x700px) Image search: [Google]
marina58.jpg
82KB, 422x700px
>>68984622
>"Instead of staring at my bum"
what bum? She literally has no ass at and needs to wear Heels to atleast have a fraction of an Ass
>>
>>68984622
People were staring at her boobs, not her bum, her general front side was great in fact.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.