[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1yoJMDpr vNRGQ Martin Shkreli now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
https://www.periscope.tv/w/1yoJMDprvNRGQ
Martin Shkreli now streaming album
>>
Bump. More people need to see this.
>>
what is he streaming now
>>
One of the Wu tang songs he played was sick. Hope he drops a download
>>
faggot played 2 of the wu tang tracks now he's just fucking around
>>
holy shit bump. i want to hate this man but I can't really say he has ever been a dishonest person. and now he's following through with this? holy shit to say the least.
>>
>the hotelier
WHAT A PLEB
>>
He said he has to talk to the Wu Tang before he does anything else with it.

Looks like we ain't getting shit, boys.
>>
anyone get a recording of the two songs tho
>>
someone better be recording this shit
>>
Shkreli is literally /emo/ lel
>>
on Twitter he said he'd provide flac downloads

so, where they at
>>
>>68966866
He better release them properly
>>
>>68967469
Exactly what I was hoping for
>>
wow shkreli is actually okay at guitar
>>
>>68967559
He's pretty good, not cringe at all
>>
>>68967469
of what? a bunch of wack wu-tang b-sides?
>>
>>68967469
He said on stream that he would maybe release it on Tidal
>>
>>68967611
>Ok so I have unreleased wu, Beatles, 2pac, nirvana, radiohead, Hendrix, brand new, smiths, Elliot smith, Ramones... What do you want first?
>>
>>68967618
but he said he would release it for free

tidal is not free
>>
>>68967469
He's soaking up the attention first :O
>>
>Second thoughts on putting out this music B
>Imma still do it but got dan didn't think I'd have to

Also:
>Fine. Prince!??

>Did you know Kurt Cobain wrote a song called "Pay to Play" and died shortly after? I will play an unreleased version if Trump wins.
>>
>Unreleased music collection also includes Radiohead.

>As agreed, I will be sending you a copy of the Wu-Tang and unheard Beatles "Germany 2" demo tape. Pleasure doing business.

>If Trump wins, my entire unreleased music collection, including unheard Nirvana, Beatles, and of course, Wu-Tang, comes out, for free.

>for free

>free
>>
when asked about bitrate:

>flac0 no compression
>>
where did he get all this shit from? Is there like a secret rich guy stash of music we can't listen to?
>>
>>68967660
>where did he get all this shit from? Is there like a secret rich guy stash of music we can't listen to?

Basically, yes.

Someone hounded him for download, he said:

>listen stupid i need some time. i'm celebrating, bitches. you wait till im ready or i might just damn near change my mind. btfd

Another person did too, he replied:

>well you're not getting shit now with this attitude. better ask nicely. not releasing until you apologize.

And then he kinda streamed some lost stuff on periscope while talking/playing guitar?
>>
>>68967660
Have you not watched Eyes Wide Shut? Rich people have their own secret everything including cultish orgies that Tom Cruise isn't really invited to but he's still gets in.
>>
I mean, the dude is a massive troll, so it's likely he won't do shit, but hopefully he keeps his word.
>>
>>68967651
>he does it for free
>>
>>68967911
FOR FREE YALL
FREE
NO COST
>>
I WANT A LINK FOR THE UNRELEASED WU-TANG ALBUM
>>
if something new showed up there would be complete attention towards new content that actually matters, not this person guy putting it out
>>
>>68967066
he's a lonely sack of shit who wants people of his age group to like him what's so surprising?
>>
>>68967623
Bullshit. It was only Wu, Beatles, Nirvana, and Radiohead.
>>
>>68968061
orly?

https://twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/796201087384637441
>>
>>68967651
>>Unreleased music collection also includes Radiohead.
but radiohead ain't even good nigga
>>
>>68968067
Damn, I really want to hear unreleased Smiths.
>>
>>68968079
you don't deserve it
>>
>>68968141
shut up shkreli and make with the beats
>>
He won't release a damn thing.
>>
>>68968169
He already streamed 2 of the Wu-Tang songs on stream
>>
>>68968173
is it any good?
>>
>>68968173
Did anyone record it?
>>
>>68967677

Chuckled autisticly inside
>>
>>68968186
I missed it :(

>>68968187
I sure hope so.
>>
>>68968186
the 40 seconds or so i caught were pretty fucking hard
>>
>>68967639
>Did you know Kurt Cobain wrote a song called "Pay to Play" and died shortly after? I will play an unreleased version if Trump wins.

Pay to Play was the original title of Stay Away, Shkreli confirmed for lying retard
>>
>>68968042
pro
jec
tion
>>
>>68968724
>an unreleased version
being the keyword here. learn to read retard
>>
>Has Beatles
>Everyone clamouring for Wu
what
>>
>>68969223
though he said in the periscope stream he doesn't have carnival of light. sad.

http://lostmediawiki.com/The_Beatles_%22Carnival_of_Light%22_(lost_experimental_track;_1967)
>>
>>68969251
What Does he have though? Seems so far all he has is wu that he can't supply us until further notice.
>>
>>68969301
>Ok so I have unreleased wu, Beatles, 2pac, nirvana, radiohead, Hendrix, brand new, smiths, Elliot smith, Ramones... What do you want first?
>>
>>68968067
omg gibbe sum Elliott Smith pls
>>
>>68969251
Carnival of Light track was never finished though. The bealtes couldn't do it. Be very interesting to listen to that song.
>>
the motherfucker actually came through

at least one good thing is coming from last night's results
>>
>>68969393
well it was finished in some form. they played it at an event and Paul has spoken about having it released
>>
>>68969395
not yet he didn't. not unless you count the 2 songs in the stream than nobody recorded
>>
>>68966866

I'm holding out hope that he has the soundcheck of Wake Me, Come To Your Senses, and the 2008/9 Present Tense.
>>
>>68966866
>Martin Shkreli now streaming album

more like

>Martin Shkreli plays 2 songs off Wu Tang album, recording using a shitty webcam and then plays a bunch of stuff that is already widely available while dorkily strumming a guitar
>>
>>68969442
Webcam, lmao Skhrelli should just release the songs, or partner up with a radio station for a stream so the music could sound listenable.
>>
>>68969464
he said he'd release them in flac0
>>
>>68966866
He's a lying retard attention whore
>>
>>68969489
it's true. but this is the one glimmer of goodness out of today's disaster. so im holding out hope
>>
WHERE MY WU TANG SHREKLI YOU FUCK
>>
he'll release and stream everything except the final track
>>
this paramedical jew...
if I get home from work tonight and I don't see this shit on what.cd I'm gonna be pissed
>>
>>68969550
Oh no, Martin make it happen, we don't this man to be pissed.
>>
so he only played 2 songs on his livestream? did he mentioned when is he planning to release the whole thing?
>>
>>68969673
nope. you can catch the snippets he released here though

http://pitchfork.com/news/62625-martin-shkreli-premieres-unreleased-wu-tang-clan-clips-after-trump-win/
>>
>>68969464
He didn't expect Trump to actually win so he's just making sure he's not gonna get sued for releasing the stuff
>>
>>68970121
How could he? He owns all the rights.
>>
He has unreleased chamillionaire wtf
>>
is that blink 182 guy>
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.