[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey pals, I'm interviewing Piero Scaruffi tomorrow for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 3

File: (not true, by the way).jpg (14KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
(not true, by the way).jpg
14KB, 450x300px
Hey pals,

I'm interviewing Piero Scaruffi tomorrow for my radio show.

Anybody have any interesting questions they might want to ask? Keep it just to music, please.

Also I made the same thread a few days ago, so no need to repeat the same questions.
>>
Ask him how big his dick is.

Then ask to succ.
>>
>>68961894
That's not music related
>>
How often does he reevaluate his 9s? Does he actually enjoy music? How young is too young?
>>
>>68961905
It pertains to the skin flute.
>>
>>68961913
Kek
>>
>>68961933
Oh, I didn't know he played. Ask him if he prefers tenors or sopranos.
>>
Are you going to upload the interview to youtube?
>>
>>68961878
When does he plan to review new albums
>>
i'm still not sure if the guy is real or just a meme
>>
Ask him what his favourite hike is. Also what hiking shoes does he wear and does he have any specific techniques for lacing his hiking shoes?
>>
Ask him why he considers himself qualified to review music even though he doesn't know theory and doesn't play an instrument.
>>
File: scaruffi refrigerators.png (505KB, 1075x576px) Image search: [Google]
scaruffi refrigerators.png
505KB, 1075x576px
Ask him about his obsession with refrigerators.
>>
>>68961913
We all know that 11 is too young, but 12 is just right.

>>68961988
No, but it will be uploaded to the radio station website.

>>68961997
I'll be asking him this along with what he thinks of a lot of the albums he put as "enjoyed but not yet rated" for 2015/16

>>68962022
Can I ask you where you bought your fedora instead?
>>
>>68961878
Ask him to make playlists for 1985-1989. Such incompleteness triggers me.

http://www.scaruffi.com/music/bestsong.html
>>
ask him what he thinks of blurryface :)
>>
Where will I be able to listen to this? What radio website?
>>
Ask him if he considers Prog Rock like King Crimson to be the pinnacle of Rock music

Also ask him when he's going to get back to reviewing music again
>>
Ask him about hip-hop, is it due for a masterpiece or has he just not found it yet?

Ask him about "the death of rock/the death of jazz"

Ask him where he thinks music is headed.
>>
>>68962563
There's nothing wrong with that statement
>>
>>68962508
I doubt he'd even realise/care about this, but yeah, that sudden disappearance is kinda triggering.

>>68962532
Radio Adelaide, radio.adelaide.edu.au, I'll post it on here when I've recorded and edited it all though.

>>68962568
Was going to ask him about hip hop. Interested to see what he has to say since he's liked some recent stuff, but even his #1 in the list of GOAT hip hop is the only 8/10 on the list.

>>68962563
That isn't racist at all.
>>
>what do you think music will be like in the future?

>do you ever feel like you were too harsh or too lenient on an album?

>what's the perfect album to have sex to?
>>
ask him about divers and if any of his joanna ratings have changed
>>
Ask him how he sleeps at night knowing he's given two Limp Bizkit albums a higher score than Doc at Radar Station
>>
>>68962896

>ask him about divers

THIS
>>
Ask him about dubi dam dam.
Don't let up.
Keep returning interview focus to it.
Break him down.
>>
Ask him to start posting on /mu/ under a trip
>>
>>68962896
Literally the first dot point in my list of questions

>>68962964
I'm going to ask him about that. It's just so fucking strange.

>>68962988
I'm very tempted to do a live Q&A while I'm interviewing him on /mu/. I'm going to ask him if he knows how popular he is in places like 4chan/RYM etc
>>
Also, ask him about his thoughts on the Trump presidency.
>>
Asking him about the unconstitutional law on age of consent. I know it's not music but it's something he has deep insight to.
>>
>>68963088
We'll see

>>68963307
No
>>
>>68962786
Best questions in thread, ask these ones op
>>
>>68961878
ask why he doesnt make music
>>
>>68961878
Ask him about that Korn - s/t score lmao
>>
>>68961878
Ask him what it would take for an album to warrant getting 10.
>>
Is music (or at least musical taste) subjective?
>>
>>68961878

Ask him which one is better, Barbie Girl by Aqua or Dubi Dam Dam by Banaroo.
>>
>>68961878
Ask him if he'll ever die
>>
>>68961878

Italian here.
I seem to remember that he used to consider My Bloody Valentine to be a pretty mediocre band. Now Loveless (9/10) is featured on his list of the best 40ish albums ever.
Ask him how did he have such a change of heart.
>>
OP here, just got home, sorry.

>>68962786
Good questions, thanks.

>>68964114
Someone in the previous thread said to ask if he ever thought about making music himself, so I'll ask that.

>>68964525
I'm trying to think of how to word this adequately, but it's something I do want to ask.

>>68965650
I'll ask. I'm also terrified of saying anything in Italian to him, but I want to.
>>
>>68965826
>I'll ask. I'm also terrified of saying anything in Italian to him, but I want to.

Just tell him
"Piero, sei un mito" (Piero, you are a legend)
and
"I Beatles fanno cagare" (Beatles suck)
>>
>>68965942
My family is Italian and I can speak a little, it's just that I rarely do, and I'm worried I'd make a fool of myself.

Also, I said "PS. I promise I won't talk about The Beatles too much" and he replied with "p.s.
What is "the beatles"? Soap brand? Australian cangaroos? :-)" and I had a good laugh.
>>
Ask him what he does while listening to music or when does he listen to music? Ask him if he'll ever make changes to his best of rock albums list.
>>
This is copypasta people. We had this exact same thread a week ago.
>>
>>68967180
I literally said in the last thread id post it in a few days, and in this post I said i posted it a few days ago.
>>
>How do you discover music?

>How do you listen to your music? (setup, setting, schedule)

>How do you recommend music to your friends?

>What do you think of famous rock critics? (Lester Bangs, Christgau or even newer rock critics like Chris Ott)

>Was Adorno right?

>Name a current artist that is criminally underrated
>>
>>68967254
Just stop. At least make something funny.
>>
>>68961878
ask him about trump winning the election and when is he going to review music again?
>>
>>68967512
Can you elaborate on Adorno?
>>
ask him if he uses RYM
>>
somebody murder this ancient italian fuck
>>
>>68962041
fucking kek
>>
File: IMG_0438.jpg (392KB, 950x1097px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0438.jpg
392KB, 950x1097px
>>68962022
>>
>>68962535
He gave Robert Wyatt's Rock Bottom and Faust s/t 9.5's
I hope I made it clear for you
>>
>Tago Mago or Future Days
>>
Ask him why he thinks Summertime Clothes is the best song on MPP
>>
>>68961878
not really music related but ask him what he thinks of Trump becoming president

he's pretty political so I'm sure he would have some interesting things to say on that
>>
Ask him to review a vagina
>>
I'd like to hear him talk about vaporwave (and how it is an absolute joke) although that would require him to have listened to it. Could you ask if he has heard of it at least?

I'd also be interested to hear him talk about why he took the River off his top 100 list earlier this year.
What changed in his opinion?

Also, in an interview in the 2000s he said something like "I don't believe there will ever be another 9/10".
This was before HOOM was released, which he gave an 8.5.
Could you ask him, if an album he deemed 9/10 were to come out this year, how long a gestation period he would give it before he announced it as a 9/10?
How long would he think about it? And has anything changed since that prior statement about there never being a 9/10 again?

Thanks, apologies if these were a bit long winded but I hope you get the gist, good luck with the interview

>>68969729
he's written a lot about trump and hilary and wil doubtless have a post up about it in the coming days

http://www.scaruffi.com/politics/usa16.html#usa1116
>>
I remember the last time you posted. Do you still have the questions that people submitted in the last thread?
>>
>>68961878
Ask him why he thinks Animal Collective got increasingly worse and why Ariel Pink got increasingly better
>>
>>68961878
>what genre are you most interested in seeing the future of
>how will the recent US president news affect music?

can you tell us the radio show / website so we know where to find the interview
>>
Ask him why he seems to view hip-hop as vastly inferior to rock (only one 8/10 hip-hop album and none higher, no hip-hop in his top 100).

Also ask him why he thinks a 9/10 album being released isn't possible anymore even though more music is being released than ever.

And one more thing, ask him why there are no ratings for Exuma's albums on his Exuma page. He only wrote some brief blurbs about them and I have a feeling he didn't actually listen to the first two because I feel like they are the kind of albums he would love honestly.
>>
>>68968382
Honestly if you don't know don't ask this.
But ask him if the record industry perverts art.
>>
>>68965554
T H I S T B H
>>
>>68967512
These are some good questions here to be honest with you nuclear family unit.
>>
>>68964114
>>68965826
If I remember correctly, someone posted a link to a video, claiming the music in the video was created by Scaruffi
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.