[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that /mu/ love Art Angels. >the result of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: pic1.png (41KB, 1011x637px) Image search: [Google]
pic1.png
41KB, 1011x637px
Reminder that /mu/ love Art Angels.

>the result of the yesterday's poll
>>
That's just evidence that the album is shit though.
>>
>>68951841
>Grimesfags flooded the poll
color me surprised
>>
>>68951841
>selection bias
>>
>>68952021
Explain your position. The question was very neutral and anyone could voted. Even assuming selection bias, there's a huge gap between "I love it/it's alright/I like it" and "I dislike it/I hate it". How could you justify this gap, considering the poll was public?
>>
>>68951841
STOP AVOIDING MY FUCKING FILTERS
I DO NOT WANT TO SEE ANYTHING GRIMES RELATED ANYMORE IN MY LIFE
U HAVE RUINED HER FOR ME
I SOLD MY AA VINLY BECAUSE OF U FUCKS
>>
>>68952139
the poll was in a fucking Grimes thread, real, well-adjusted people don't go there
>>
>>68952167
>implying you even had an aa vinyl
>forgetting to add art angels to your filters
>implying we even care about your filters
>>
>>68952192
It was on a separate thread in catalog: >>68927120 It was an open question asked to the whole /mu/. And /mu/ did the right thing for once.
>>
Problem with it really is that it is voluntary. The people who dislike grimes may not have been bothered to vote, while the people who love grimes are surely going to. Regardless, it's /mu/, and shit means nothing here.
>>
Plus you have three positive options and two negatives. "It's all right" is not a neutral position.
>>
>>68951841
Just because the largest group is those that love it, doesn't mean much when more people don't love it.

56 people love it; 31 people like it; 72 people do not love or like Art Angels.
>>
And I'm guessing if you ran the data through R your p-value wouldn't be significant. Way too much noise for such a small data set.
>>
>>68952327
>The people who dislike grimes may not have been bothered to vote
Come on. They bother to shipost on /grimes/ and don't bother to click a link? Usually the most vocal opinions are from haters/people that dislike something. That's why most people that are content about something don't even bother to review/vote that something.

>>68952335
I didn't make the poll. But still, it has enough options to express your thoughts about it.

>>68952358
>56 people love it; 31 people like it; 72 people do not love or like Art Angels.
Let's do some elementary math:
56 + 31 = 87
87 > 72, assuming the logic didn't change in meantime. ;)

You forgot about those who voted It's alright. That is still a positive opinion and it should be counted. So, it's more like 122 > 72.
>>
>>68952327
>The people who dislike grimes may not have been bothered to vote
Come on. They bother to shipost on /grimes/ and don't bother to click a link? Usually the most vocal opinions are from haters/people that dislike something. That's why most people that are content about something don't even bother to review/vote that something.

>>68952335
I didn't make the poll. But still, it has enough options to express your thoughts about it.

>>68952358
>56 people love it; 31 people like it; 72 people do not love or like Art Angels.
Let's do some elementary math:
56 + 31 = 87
87 > 72, assuming the logic didn't change in meantime. ;)

By the way It's alright vote is still a positive opinion. So, it's more like 122 > 37.
>>
Ignore this >>68952402
This is correct >>68952420
>>
>>68952420
The claim is that /mu/ loves Art Angels, which is not the case. It's alright is kind of positive, but a vote to that category is not necessarily positive.
>>
>>68952457
My bad. I should say "like" instread of "love" in the intro post.

>but a vote to that category is not necessarily positive.
It's positive. it's like a 6/10 rating, above average. I'd interpret that as "it's an OK album". I never heard about "alright" used as a negative opinion.
>>
>>68952526
You also didn't offer the negative alternative of "alright" on the poll
>>
>>68951841
Well shit, I guess this proves Grimes is good. You guys win.
>>
File: 6.jpg (56KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
56KB, 720x960px
>/mu/ has bad taste in music

shocker
>>
>>68953842
>bad taste
http://www.metacritic.com/person/grimes

gotcha!
>>
>>68951841
It's time to bow down everybody...do it for Claire now...
>>
>>68951841
grimesfags flooded the poll
>>
>>68954105
>excuses
there are more haters than fans
>>
>>68951841
Random from the front page, it's pretty nice to listen to.
>>
>>68952402
i voted for liked but thats retarded, im sure lots of people either filter or stay away from anything grimes related. Plus the ones who are vocal arent the only ones who have an opinion. Also visions was better
>>
>>68955387
Seriously, what is wrong with Grimes threads? They're usually fun and comfy. The bad apples are actually the trolls, haters and shitposters.
>>
please post under the name of 'grimes' so i can filter you >>68951841
>>
Why are you Grimes fans so persistent in shitposting her everywhere whenever you can?
Clearly there are a lot of people who have a problem with it.
>>
>>68955514
It's like asking a site with ads to make the ads more easy to block for your adblock. It's your problem to filter them. e.g. add "art angels".
>>
>>68951841
That doesn't mean shit, you can't possibly get all of /mu/ to vote on your little poll.
It blows my mind how deluded you idiots are. Never listened to Grimes btw
>>
>That doesn't mean shit, you can't possibly get all of /mu/ to vote on your little poll.
Hey stupid, you never heard about statistics and sample sizes? Do you think all moo should vote?
>It blows my mind how deluded you idiots are.
It blows my mind how stupid could you be.
>Never listened to Grimes btw
...and do you want a medal? Why do you post in a thread that holds no interest to you? Because you're a stupid with too much free time?
>>
>>68952311
And who do you think clicks on threads with images of Grimes or her album covers?

The answer is Grimes fans if you couldn't tell
>>
>>68957190
>And who do you think clicks on threads with images of Grimes or her album covers?
Grimes fans, haters and neutral people. The haters mostly to whine about these threads.
>>
>>68957210
I don't even understand how you can argue that this survey isn't biased/innaccuate

It's self selected, it had a big picture of a Grimes cover, it has more positive options than it does negative, and the thread you posted the survey in will have gotten filtered by anybody who filters Grimes threads, which is mostly people who are either annoyed with the amount of Grimes threads, or that dislike Grimes, and had those people voted, they would have given a negative response. Quit your baiting
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.