[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So like i figured it out david bowie commited suicide via LSD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: david-bowie-blackstar.jpg (45KB, 640x397px) Image search: [Google]
david-bowie-blackstar.jpg
45KB, 640x397px
So like i figured it out

david bowie commited suicide via LSD trip

9 A.k.a. LSD-25, often with a slight 'drine kicker added, called 'Black Star' because in metro Boston the available acid usually comes on chip-sized
squares of thin cardboard with a black stencilled star on them

what a way to go
>>
No he faked his death and is living happily in a remote location.
>>
>>68950765
Shut the fuck up, Bowie is obviouly dead and besides there's no way I could have faked my funeral this well
>>
>>68950790
Yea I suppose you are ri- Hey wait a minute.
>>
File: MTE5NDg0MDU1MDA2NzA5MjYz.jpg (95KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NDg0MDU1MDA2NzA5MjYz.jpg
95KB, 1200x1200px
>>68950765
>>68950790
the facts is that you dont out right die from what he had

its a slow slow painful death

besides theres a well known smart guy who did the same
>>
>>68950737
agreed he killed himself but otherwise no
>>
>>68950814
why the fuck wouldnt he over dose himself?

hes a rock star he loves drugs
>>
>>68950846

maybe because he wanted to face his death with lucidity as someone who had experienced so much more than most?
>>
you cannot die from lsd
>>
>>68950765
Possibly the villa of Ormen?
>>
File: smiley-big.jpg (31KB, 630x409px) Image search: [Google]
smiley-big.jpg
31KB, 630x409px
>lsd overdose death
>>
>>68950765
if he wanted to be out of the public eye he could have just not released an album. no one cared about him any more
>>
>>68950809
Sauce? I have the feeling youre just messing with us, and as someond said, lsd on its own is unlikely to kill you

Besides I doubt Bowie scored his shit in metro Boston
>>
>>68951519
lmao can you imagine
>>
>>68950737
you're high
>>
>>68951519
Neither died from the LSD, they just requested a large dosage of it as they approached death anyway. I'm not saying I agree with OP on Bowie, but Aldous Huxley definitely did this.

Here's your source senpai

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aldous_Huxley#Death
>>
>>68951631
I wish I hadn't read this because now I can't for my death. Just think about all those epiphanies you'll have on the brink of consciousness, what a way to go seriously.
>>
>>68951674
*can't wait
>>
>>68951674
>>68951685
What you're going to do the same thing?

You're already going to have a hell of a ride for your death, given you go in a somewhat dignified manner. Your body should supposedly release copious amounts of DMT once it knows it's for sure going to die. That has to be the ultimate trip. Other ways of dying, like a gunshot to the head, heroin overdose, anything you can't anticipate, would be so uneventful as closing your eyes for the last time. Some people prefer that, I'm not sure what I want at this point.
>>
>>68950737
>lsd
>overdose

I think he actually died of a marijuana overdose, son
>>
an LSD overdose induces insanity but doesn't kill you 99% of the time, there's no fucking way
>>
>>68950737
>implying LSD can kill you
>"chip-sized"
>>
So what you're saying is he killed himself by taking 1000 tabs of LSD?
In the process spending 15000 Euros for it? Wouldn't it be easier for him to just OD on heroin?

You are a faggot
>>
>>68950809
Shit I was thinking the same thing
>>
>>68952844
Yeah bro you think you're a glass of oj permanently
>>
What are y'all talking about? I just saw David Bowie as The Ancient One in Doctor Strange at the movie theater?
>>
>>68950737
>reads infinite jest once
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.