[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn smell this inside of her sweaty latex jumpsuit after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: marinadiamandis2.jpg (33KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
marinadiamandis2.jpg
33KB, 840x630px
>ywn smell this inside of her sweaty latex jumpsuit after a show

why even live famo
>>
>mfw
>>
>>68934157
BRRRRAAP
>>
>>68934157
>ywn lick the sweat off her extra tight and glistening tummy after a show

;_;
>>
File: marina243.png (490KB, 479x602px) Image search: [Google]
marina243.png
490KB, 479x602px
>>68934157
>>68934256
her muscles are gone and she had a breast reduction. what's your favorite song of hers? oh right, you are an autistic waifufag that only cares about her mediocre looks. I really fucking hate every single one of you underaged faggots, everytime i try to have a reasonnable discussion about Marina and her Music it turns into a Le boob singer xD Thread or some faggots start talking about how Charli XCX is better only considering her looks and not her music, of course Charli and Marina are attractive but Marina's attractiveness overshadows her amazing Voice and Vocal range. I'm glad this stupid cunt aged like shit, It feels good to know that her beauty is fading and her tits are sagging, maybe now you retarded Waifufags will fuck off and realise Marina's true potential and Talent and stop your pathetic virgin obsession over this stupid cunt.
Why waifufag Marina at all? she's never done anything lewd or hot, She never showed her tits or her non-existant ass. why can't you autists talk about a female Artist without it turning into a discussion about her looks and how one artist is superior than the other just because of her looks, you are truly pathetic, if you would actually consider talent and Voice then Marina is better than all "/mu/ waifus"
>"But le goblin, le lesbian guitar lady, le Indian poo slut, le sjw cvnt are better than Marina because Marina's a shit song writer xD"
Marina's lyrics might be autistic and shit but that won't change the fact that her voice amazing, Her music still sounds good and that is all should matter to you and not that the lyrics are good or not.
>>
>>68934456
tl; dr
>>
>>68934456
goddamn OP got eradicated
>>
File: image_2.png (32KB, 630x620px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.png
32KB, 630x620px
>>68934456
I can just tell you are a flamboyant homosexual
>>
>>68934157

that's spandex, not latex.
>>
>>68934456
cool I didn't read I'm just posting more tummy
>>
>>68934214

Can you believe this guy used to bang Dita Von Teese, Stoya, Rose McGowan, Evan Rachel Wood and Jenna Jameson all at their prime?
>>
File: wut.jpg (85KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
85KB, 800x533px
>>68934456
Holy christ you are triggered, but anyway

> no ass
>>
File: marina58.jpg (82KB, 422x700px) Image search: [Google]
marina58.jpg
82KB, 422x700px
>>68934760
she has wide hips but her ass is flat as fuck
>>
>>68934572

marilyn manson is a once in a lifetime event nobody will get as lucky as he did for quite a while
>>
Any nudes?
>>
>>68934553
the hero we deserve
>>
>>68934572
yes, the guy's a nutter. prime is 18-23 tho
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.