[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"haha yeah, Anon knows so many different music artists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: hahahahawtfmannotcool.jpg (65KB, 598x798px) Image search: [Google]
hahahahawtfmannotcool.jpg
65KB, 598x798px
>"haha yeah, Anon knows so many different music artists dude.. He was telling me all about them, it's crazy"
>h-hey guys, wanna discover some new music before we head to that party? Give me your favorite artists, and I'll play songs that are similar
>"nah Anon, we wanna hear some music we know. we can do that discoverin' shit another time"
why are normies so fucking close minded
>pic unrelated
>>
>>68915251
Idk anon all my friends are pretty receptive to my music recommendations. Probably helps that they're mostly stoners though.
>>
>>68915251
This pic fucking enrages me. How much of a low life fucking drug addict loser do you have to be to force animals to get high too?
>>
>>68915392
>getting this mad
>>
>>68915251
I don't talk to my friends about music much. If they mention wanting to get into an artist or genre, I'll slap together a spotify playlist and share it with them.
>>
>>68915251
White people are fucked up
>>
>>68915408
If you did that in front of me irl I'd break your fucking jaw and then buttfuck you with that bong. I hope fucking with defenseless animals makes you feel about your shit life, Jeffrey Dahmer.
>>
>that picture
Jesus Christ, go back to /b/
>>
>>68915251
Why are you such a prepotent piece of shit that you can't understand that some people might prefer familiarity most of the time, and what nerve to get offended when people don't bend to your will to impose new music on them whether they're in the mood or not?

You're the reason most of us can't interest other people in new music: You're an entitled, delusional autist who can't understand why other people wouldn't want to satisfy your every whim.

And that picture makes me want to smash that fuckface's fucking face. So pic related I guess.
>>
>>68915460
Hi there Reddit
>>
>>68915460
NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL EDGY
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.