[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>who can like Death Grips, it's just noise xD I can only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1895.jpg (609KB, 1544x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1895.jpg
609KB, 1544x1024px
>who can like Death Grips, it's just noise xD
I can only think of 5 songs that even remotely fit these criteria; Hustle Bones, No Love, Turned Off, Anne Bonny, Punk Weight.
>>
One Step Closer and Nookie for the criteria as well.
>>
>>68899947
Add the fever to that list
>>
>>68900002
>that one guy who spams the "death grips = limp bizkit" meme
he sure does think he's funny
>>
if dubs op is gay and he should download my mixtape
>>
>>68899947
I don't fuck with punk music at all so I don't like Death Grips.
Since I don't appreciate any punk or industrial music I recognize my opinion is uninformed so I'm not saying they're bad I just don't like them
>>
>>68899947
those songs are barely noise
as far as song structures go, death grips don't actually do anything too crazy.
>>
>>68900098
I respect that.
>>
>>68900103
They actually have rather simplistic song structures most of the time.

But the arrangement, production, rhythm, and sound design/sample choice is really great. Ride's rapping is their weakest element IMO, but still great.
>>
>>68900103
>Leopard skin pillbox hat
>>
>>68900098
You sound like a cool cat
>>
>>68900159
your point? that's not all that crazy structure-wise
>>
>>68900155
the west end girls sample in 5D is one of my favorite samplings of all time even though it's such a short track
>>
>>68900233
they're best samples imho are on their other albums besides the one that is sample-heavy af

particularly NLDW. that glitchy percussion sample on Lock Your Doors and the Wire sample
>>
>>68900098

I wouldn't call them punk, but if you don't like them, that's a good reason for not listening to them.
>>
>>68900098
i respect your opinion
>>
>>68900098
I wish everyone was like you, I think you're cool :)
>>
hustle bones and no love are so good
>>
listening to up my sleeves on full blast with headphones on the taxi back from a cocaine binge night out is insane
>>
>>68900098
Thank you for being a normal person in a sea of fags, I respect you
>>
>>68902062
They have the punk ethos, the attitude and the same type of energy. If you been to a good punk show and a death grips show, you'll see some similarities.
>>
>>68899947
>Hustle Bones

And that's a damn shame because hustle bones is fucking killer
>>
Death Grips are accessible guys stop pretending
>>
>>68904473
haha yea bro, go to the bar, have some nose beers, get some chicks, never going to nyc again bro not unless i want a crazy hangover xD yea i take headphones on a night out, that's cool right?
>>
>go to death grips show
>all white nerds that look like anthony fagtano or the cookie cutter long haired idiot
>count 1 black person
>they play their most popular tracks (money store shit)
>no audience interaction
>music not turned up loud enough
>stefan barely able to keep up
>everyone moshing out of sync like retards
>punch around 7 privileged fucks in the mouth throughout the night

haven't listened to their music since
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.