[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old were you when the best punk album ever (pic related)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: americana.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
americana.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
How old were you when the best punk album ever (pic related) was released ?
>>
>>68891405
I was 6 years old and I enjoy that album due to the nostalgia factor, but I swear half of the songs are barely passable. Why don't you get a job? and Pretty fly are awful.
>>
14. this thread is making me feel old.

i don't like it.

also that's not the best punk album op.
>>
>>68891405

I used to fuckin' listen to this album constantly.
>>
>>68891792
Why don't you get a job is good
>>
>>68891405
I was 10 and still have the cassette
>>
offspring is,was,and forever will be trash. They were trash back in 98 they were trash when they tried to revive in 2012
>>
>>68892935
Hey man Christgau gave this album an A- or something watch your mouth
>>
>>68892950
I enjoy offspring as a guilty pleasure (mainly due to nostalgia) and would call them trash. Christaguau is a retard.
>>
>>68893120
You're a retard
>>
5 months
>>
2 months
>>
1 and a half years. Still listen to it constantly desu
>>
File: CtG7QjNWEAAwPHQ[1].jpg (82KB, 1200x658px) Image search: [Google]
CtG7QjNWEAAwPHQ[1].jpg
82KB, 1200x658px
>>68891405
TWOOOOOOOOOOOO
Then I discovered it in highschool and I thought I was cool and edgy for listening to it when in reality I was being a hipster faggot
>>
>>68891405

I was 9 when I heard ...And Out Come the Wolves

And fuck off you insufferable contrarians, you make me sick. You still like the album just please for once pull the stick out of your ass, I don't watch Barney because I don't enjoy it anymore. Nostalgic as it may be, no one consumes entertainment to not enjoy it and eat

'cept for you faggots because you have no fucking souls
>>
I wasn't born when London Calling came out.
>>
>>68893948
wtf are you talking about
>>
>>68894540

I'm talking about the anons who say "I listen for nostalgia but it's shit". They still enjoy it, but can't admit it because it'll taint their image.
>>
>>68894839
Oh, yeah. You're right m8
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.