[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: albums that can only be appreciated by people who live in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (59KB, 608x608px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 608x608px
ITT: albums that can only be appreciated by people who live in suburban American.
>>
To Pimp a Butterfly
>>
>>68868770

I bet your basis for this claim is the architecture of the house, yeah we get it, nostalgic summery vibe. actually that is subliminal to you, you will say its the feel of the album, but it is the real reason you think this. judging by the architecture it could be a turn-of-the-century bungalow given the siding and shape, which would most likely place the house in an older district in a large town, usually close to the epicenter of the city(downtown) because obviously, sprawl was not a factor back then and you could live within a couple blocks of the capitol building in the early 1900's. Case in point, the nostalgic looking house and lit window probably belongs to a, dare I say, semiurban or urban development. sorry bud
>>
>>68869001
oh shit
>>
>>68869020
literally a college campus in worst state
>>
>>68869020
>if I type enough words people will believe me
>>
>>68868770
well im from Australia and i can still appreciate the feels, I grew up in suburban australia so anyone who grew up in the suburbs can appreciate it
>>
>>68869151
sorry you have to listen to australian football
>>
>>68869020
Hahahah holy shit what a fucking retard.
>>
>>68869020
how pathetic are you?
>>
>>68869151
Australian Rugby has some sick riffs m8
>>
JUST
>>
>>68868770
>>68869001
Australian here. I like these both especially American Football.
>>
>>68869020
Does having extremo autismo affect your ability to listen and enjoy music? What are your friends like? :^)
>>
File: the-suburbs.jpg (289KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
the-suburbs.jpg
289KB, 600x600px
>>
File: Ajj_knife_man.jpg (51KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ajj_knife_man.jpg
51KB, 360x360px
>>
>>68868770
>urbanfag here
this is one of my favorite albums
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.