[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it actually bad to wear a band shirt of the same band you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: FeatureAfricanApparel001.jpg (221KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
FeatureAfricanApparel001.jpg
221KB, 750x750px
Is it actually bad to wear a band shirt of the same band you're seeing? Or is this just a /mu/ autism thing?
>>
>>68860586
I usually don't because a lot of other people do and I don't want to look like everyone else but it's really not that big of a deal. Everyone is gonna be drunk and focus on the music or qt show girls so just dress however you want
>>
It's a rule that's been around for a long time. I first learned about it as a young lad when I read this article:

http://www.buddyhead.com/2002/05/31/buddyheads-rules-for-audiences-of-rock-2/
>>
>>68860586

That shirt is definitely autism, it looks like you're trying to make a witty joke about being a basic bitch or something.
>>
>>68860586
literally who gives a shit
if you wanna show how much you like the artist by wearing a shirt, do it
and if you don't, that's cool too
>>
It's an expression of fandom that's obvious, therefore common, therefore unfashionable to cutting edge clothing dweebs.
If you want an opinion from one of those effeminate self-presentationalists, I suggest you take it to /fa/.
>>
>>68860586
It's autistic to wear a shirt of a band to a concert by a band who are on record as feuding with the band whose shirt you are wearing, but other than that no-one gives a shit
>>
>>68860745

How have you never heard of Basic Channel?
>>
>>68860729
stopped reading at "rule" 1
my fucking god
>>
>>68860586
I went to a Swans gig with a "I wish I was at home listening to Swans" beanie once :^)
>>
>>68860729
>paying 40 bucks to go see Tool

the jokes just write themselves mate
>>
>>68860825
2002 was a different time

But it's still wack to be "that guy"
>>
>>68860774

I know what Basic Channel is moron, but the average person doesn't.
>>
>>68860586
Don't be that guy
>>
>>68860586
Go watch PCU scum
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.