[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was it that she looked like a completely different person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_megamjZCmG1qhug3qo1_500.jpg (180KB, 498x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_megamjZCmG1qhug3qo1_500.jpg
180KB, 498x750px
Why was it that she looked like a completely different person when she was at her best? She literally looked like someone else before she went from a quirky late 1800's troubadour to a jazzy "sexy" Woman songstress. That looks like a different person.
>>
weight, she carries it in her face
>>
>>68859765
What the fuck is that belt for
>>
>>68859827
What the fuck is anything for?
>>
>>68859827
hello youngster
belts over dresses and shirts was a common look in the mid 2000s
>>
>>68859765
she looks like she has downs
>>
>>68859880
The mid 2000's were the best time that occurred. Pretty much everything about that era was how everything should be. I'm amazed that an era that good actually happened. It's like everyone reached some kind of creative and emotional plateau.
>>
>>68859935
I feel the same way too, but I was also in late high school/early college during that period and I'm sure everyone feels the same way about that age in their life.

There was certainly a pretty solid balance between a lot of things in music and movies, like pop vs. indie, corporate vs. anti-corporate, emotional depth vs. brainless fun, etc. before things became TOO pretentious and over-emotional and hipster and then knee-jerked the opposite direction towards poptimism (which is where we are now).
>>
Post rare Joannas.
>>
>>68860403
That has the visual aesthetic of some sort of 2003 deep web shit except not fucked up.
>>
It could be that she enjoyed her look back then and then she changed it to something she enjoys now. Crazy that women don't always dress for other people, I know it's hard to believe
>>
for what it's worth, reconstructive surgery on your throat, jaw (ofc) or anything throat-related will change the shape of your face a bit. Make it a bit longer usually. She fucked her throat up, maybe she had surgery and her face got lengthened by it.
>>
>>68861084
Lol you don't need to get all prissy, she just literally looks completely different beyond just her fashion is what I'm saying.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.