[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On and off for the last few years I've been working on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG0592A.jpg (24KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG0592A.jpg
24KB, 320x240px
On and off for the last few years I've been working on an album,writing and producing it completely myself and my idea was to trying and get as many people collabing on it as I could. A few months ago it was nearly finished and I realised that it's just not that good. I'm at uni now and I've been thinking about starting again and just using two singers (one male, one female) but I don't know if I'm just going to end up making the same shit.

I've uploaded it to youtube in full (it's unlisted so you need this link) and if anybody could give it a listen and some feedback that would be really apreciated. Certain tracks are missing various bits so feel free to skip if you get bored .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk4wpp1X2N8
>>
pls
>>
you gotta go fucking max speed in to this op. make the production better and the instruments less robotic.
>>
>>68854029
It's good that you realized it, because it's definitely not good enough.
You have more here than most people could muster but it's still far away from being professional, you need more experience. There's nothing wrong with starting again, either way you need to change things but if you do aim for a more manageable size. Also there's an unfortunate generic feeling to some of the stuff here so watch out for moments that start to sound like stock music.
>>
>>68854604
How'd you mean?
>>
>>68855527
What were the bits thought were generic? And were there any good bits?
>>
>>68857185
I liked Tin Man desu senpai.
>>
>>68857633
cheers man, if i try again that's defiantly a track ill keep
>>
>>68854029
just keep trying now that you know how to improve. the more hours you put in the more experience and trial and error you'll get. and only show people the best of the best ideas that you finish. make as much material realized as possible so you can trim it down just to the ideas that work the best
>>
>>68858084
this.
>>
>>68858084
>>68858947
what out of those tracks would be the best of ideas?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.