[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

albums that everybody on /mu/ likes except for you pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 2890336.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2890336.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
albums that everybody on /mu/ likes except for you

pic related I hate it
>>
All the unitedstadian albums
>>
>>68833784
I've seen a lot of hate for this album on here.

I personally really dislike it with the exception of two songs, which are merely okay.

Also Jason Pierce looks like an insufferable cunt. I just really hate his face and voice.
>>
That stupid one with the dumb elephant on the cover.
>>
>>68833784
Everyone hates this fucking album except the first song which is 10/10.
>>
>>68834310
first song is also overrated
it's just a heavily layered, dreamy pop rock tune
the actual melody is repetitive and cheesy
>>
>>68833784
>>68834177
>>68834310
>>68834361
Is this some kind of avant-meme or in joke? No album is perfect, but this album really does what it tries to do incredibly well.
So why do you hate it?
>>
>>68834388
so you're saying it was meant to sound contrived and uninteresting?
>>
File: 1272249931609.jpg (9KB, 236x251px) Image search: [Google]
1272249931609.jpg
9KB, 236x251px
>>68834388
the harmonica triggers me
>>
Long Season.

I don't hate it but you can always find a tryhard if it's his favorite. Same goes for Unwound
>>
>>68833784

how is it possible to dislike this album
>>
>>68834361
fuck u m8 that song is great
>>
>>68834225
Goodbye Jumbo is a wonderful album
>>
I really love this album ._.
>>
>>68834225
What's wrong with the Jeff Mangum live album?
>>
>>68833784
Oh good, it seems its okay to hate this album now, I can stop trying to "get" it
>>
>>68834310
But the songs with noisy sections are the best tracks on the album

>>68835459
You shouldn't put yourself through trying to "get" it. If you don't like it, you don't like it. Also, it's pretty accessible there isn't much to get
>>
>>68835585
>You shouldn't put yourself through trying to "get" it. If you don't like it, you don't like it.
But a lot of albums that you don't like end up clicking later, or only when you're in a certain mood. Somethings I know are just not for me (ie: Beach House) but most things I don't like I like to revisit later.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.