[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend months trying to learn to use a DAW >all the sounds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: nicememe.png (93KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
nicememe.png
93KB, 645x773px
>spend months trying to learn to use a DAW
>all the sounds I assemble are still shit
>never be able to music
>>
>>68809863
So what? Everyone's sounds are shit initially. Literally fucking everyone. Keep your chin up and as long as you are being original and creative, you will eventually succeed in sculpting the sound that you want. I promise. Never give up.
>>
>>68809908
maybe he should 'kys' if his first instinct was to look for sympathy on /mu/.

maybe you should too since you gave him validation
>>
>>68810107
Fuck off you worthless faggot. Maybe you're the one who should end his life you negative nelly, you.
>>
>>68809863

>spend years mastering daw
>spend years mastering music writing
>learn instruments
>years of built up esoteric inspiration to pull from
>stopped caring about music and joined a cult

Life is good anon :^)
>>
>>68810386
>worthless faggot
fuck off, projecting piece of shit

>Maybe you're the one who should end his life
yeah if it wasn't illegal I would have loved to end his life. (>mfw fag can't into English near me)
>>
kill yourself bedroom fag
>>
>>68810107
>>68811172
wew
>>
>>68809863
waste of time desu

pick up a guitar and write some good old fashioned songs
>>
>>68811172
It's still grammatically correct you retard. Kill yourself you fucking loser. It's not my fault you don't have any friends or romantic prospects, so stop taking out your teenage angst on random strangers on the internet you fucking waste of space. I hope your mother gets cancer and you have to slowly watch her die as you watch the life fade from the eyes of only person who showed you love you fucking autsitc neckbearded failure.
>>
>>68811510
rekt
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.