[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in a band and I fucking despise our lead guitarist.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 89492.jpg (17KB, 360x347px) Image search: [Google]
89492.jpg
17KB, 360x347px
I'm in a band and I fucking despise our lead guitarist. How do I make him suffer?
>>
>>68809442
Kill his parents, skin his cat, and light his house on fire.
>>
Rat poison

(also get sage'd fuccboi)
>>
Just kick him out of the band and never talk to him again
>>
Stab him 23 times in self defence
>>
>>68809442
Show him dis:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=btIKC7XQznY
>>
>>68809442
Start some subtle joke and keep repeating it until you break him.
>>
>>68809442
1. You quit the band
2. You kick him out
3. You stay frustrated like the cuck you are.
>>
>>68809728
this works
>>
Speak with the guitarist then. Tell him what annoys you about him.
>>
>>68809442
ask Morrissey
>>
>>68809442
i bet you are the bassist
>>
Is he more talented than you?
>>
Usurp his position as lead and relegate him to rhythm. This kills the guitarist.
>>
>>68809442
Actually, research says that a band is better off when the members hate eachother. Just keep at it and watch your rise to fame.
>>
embarrass him in front of radiohead
>>
>>68809631
Wow, glad they have improved since painting with
>>
>>68809442
Replace him. Guitarists are almost invariably the most replaceable member because they're a dime a dozen.
>>
Write songs with more than 2.5 chords and watch him squirm as he tries to solo over weird changes. Use his incompetence as grounds to kick him out.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.