[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I already listened to Kid A, Hail to the Thief and pic related,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Radiohead_-_In_Rainbows.jpg (159KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Radiohead_-_In_Rainbows.jpg
159KB, 400x400px
I already listened to Kid A, Hail to the Thief and pic related, and the only one i liked was pic related. Where do i go now?
>>
to a better board
>>
Ok Cumpooter and Da Benz
>>
TO HELL
>>
>>68801444
Lol keep listening til it clicks
>>
Vampire Weekend
The Shins
Arcade Fire - Neon Bible
Sufjan Stevens - Carrie and Lowell
All of the other albums on display at Urban Outfitters
>>
>>68801474
Thats pretty much how to /mu/core in general
>>
>>68801444
Listen to Coldplay.
>>
>>68801444
If you liked In Rainbows, A Moon Shaped Pool is similar
>>
back to plebbit
>>
>>68801774

And it's worked for almost every /mu/core album, (I can't enjoy a bush walk without the glow pt2 playing anymore_ but kid A has still failed to do shit, I may have been innovative at the time but I can't get past how fucking boring it is.
>>
>>68803858
this
>>
File: 1465485733947.png (135KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
1465485733947.png
135KB, 256x384px
>>68801444
Pablo Honey, like the plebeian you arr
>>
>>68803916
How do you walk in a bush?
>>
AMSP is basically a less accessible, more patrician IR
>>
>>68803916
How is Kid A boring for you?
>>
>>68801490
mac demarco too
>>
In Rainbows is so fucking overrated
>>
>>68801444
Listen to OK Computer.

Then re-listen to Kid A.

Repeat until both click.

Then listen to hail to the Thief until it clicks.
>>
>>68801444
Listen to Hail to the Thief again, it's their best album
>>
>>68801444
I loathed Kid A upon first listen.
It took me several listens to really appreciate it.
Not even memeing. I used to balk at listening to an album until it "clicked" but Kid A has been a proof of concept for me.
Great album. You're missing out if you don't listen more.
>>
AMNESIAC BEST ALBUM
>>
>>68803916
Kid A didn't click with me until my gf cheated on me and I was strung out on heroin afterwards. It's easier to bond with it if you're at a VERY low point in your life. Not necessarily as low as I was, but you have to feel a sense of hopelessness and will for recovery.
>>
>>68801444
Amnesiac. Same recording session as Kid A, don't skip it
>>
>>68807446
>>68801444

I was the same. I first listened to it expecting something better than OK Computer and I was actually irritated that this boring bleep bloop garbage was compared to OKC(my thought process about four-five years ago)

It took a while and I don't listen to Kid A often but I can now appreciate that everything about that album is brilliant. The only thing that sucks about Kid A is the plebian cult around it that it's the best album of all time as well as the most innovative.
>>
>>68802999
trips of truth
>>
>>68808446
Only plebs think it is innovative, but for a fairly mainstream rock band to go of the deep end into thom's rdj fetish was kind of unheard of.
>>
File: (2016) A Moon Shaped Pool.jpg (146KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
(2016) A Moon Shaped Pool.jpg
146KB, 620x620px
>>68801444
if you liked In Rainbows the most, check out A Moon Shaped Pool, it's the most similar IMO, and my personal favourite (In Rainbows is second).
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.