[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>current song >current feels >unforgiving girl-car

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (5KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 217x232px
>current song
>current feels

>unforgiving girl-car seat headrest.
>feeling pretty down thinking about an old friend, not sure why she stopped texting me back.
>>
>>68762285
she's not mad at you, she just has a difficult time in her life. she will come around, don't worry anon.
>>
>>68762285
She doesn't hate you, you're probably just boring
>>
> Serpent is Lord - Alex G
> I keep expressing intention to date girls only to find imperfections and reasons to not date them after we hook up and I feel like a fucking psychopath
>>
>Jandek - Oh No
>waiting to give my sister a ride before I visit a friend. no feel other than time passing a bit
>>
>>68762285
>Higher (New A7X album)
>Thinking about a classmate i like and i want to kit on but i'm unsure about it
>>
>>68762305
I can't really do much in this situation except wait I guess. I already messaged her twice on different days, I've learned is never keep messaging with no reply so If she never gets around to me I guess it's her loss. At least that's what I tell myself.
>>68762318
I've known her for quite some time and doesn't seem like her. We talked on and off for a good 8 years. So maybe she was tired of me not making a move? I guess that makes sense in a way. I just don't know what to do anymore.
>>
>Autechre - Irlite (Get 0)
>Just feel like shit, got a ton of work to do on top of studying
>>
>Rino Gaetano . Mio Fratello è Figlio Unico
>Disgusted with life and with eternal loneliness, just want to smoke cigarettes until I'm in a giant cloud
>>
>>68762285
>Myrkur - Sigur Rós
>somewhere between satisfied and suicidal
>>
>Over the Ocean - Low
>I wanna fucking run away and die in a dilapidated bus in the middle of the alaskan bush
>>
>Whitehouse- Masters Of The Overviolence
>It's 4 am and I can't sleep anymore. 4 hours is better than I've done in a few weeks. Feel = Hopeful.
>>
>1985 - Haken
>pretty hungry at 4 am, will have to nap on and then bake brownies
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.