[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does an artists behaviour outside their music affect your ability

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: deadmau5-billboard-650.jpg (45KB, 636x421px) Image search: [Google]
deadmau5-billboard-650.jpg
45KB, 636x421px
Does an artists behaviour outside their music affect your ability to enjoy their music?
>>
Not really. If they're a really huge asshole though, I might not buy their music and just pirate it.
>>
File: marina-and-the-diamonds.jpg (49KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
marina-and-the-diamonds.jpg
49KB, 600x400px
>>68750369
yes
>>
Yes

I thought Chvrches was okay but Lavren fucked their image completely with her retarded vocal ideologies and opinions. DIIV I never even bothered with after that one guys stunt on /mu/, even though I've understood that they're pretty good.
>>
>>68750369
Not so often.

Azealia Banks is literally the only time.
>>
>>68750440
what was the stunt?
>>
>>68750523
some fag aka marcel screenshotted devin(bass player) calling ppl niggers,faggots while doing AMA on /mu/

idk it was /mu/ fault not him tbqh
>>
It depends
Because if I feel their integrity and authenticity behind their message is tarnished then yes... but for the most part, no.
>>
>>68750369
sometimes, like kanye west or tyler the creator.
>>
>>68750619
Like that, it's good to know how authentic is the artist.
>>
>>68750492
Trashcan Banks is the reason I dropped one of my friends because they defended everything she said because she was black on twitter. Made me want to kms everytime
>>
>>68750369
I love Donald Glover's music but honestly I can't listen to his feature on his brother's song because he says "Suddenly relevant" and talks about how great he is I just stop and skip the song.

Like Donald I love you but when you're depressing as shit and then hide for almost 3 years giving us no music after becoming a pretentious meme... seriously how are you suddenly relevant.
>>
>>68750369
no
>>
File: 19604546xx1.jpg (23KB, 246x273px) Image search: [Google]
19604546xx1.jpg
23KB, 246x273px
Yes. I love his music and him wholeheartily
>>
>>68750369
Only if they support Hillary. Then I just stop listening to their music.
>>
>>68750369
No.
Separate the art from the artist.
Quit listening with your eyes.
Also, deadmau5 is garbage not even fit to lick Kanye's shoes.
>>
>>68750369
>deadmau5
more like does an artists music affect what I think of the artists behavior
>>
If I dislike a content creator I just don't support their content. I can still pirate their shit I'll just probably head in with reduced expectations.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.