[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad for someone to unironically enjoy this album without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: cover.jpg (2MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
2MB, 1500x1500px
Is it bad for someone to unironically enjoy this album without smoking any weed or doing any drug at all?
>>
it is never bad to enjoy something
>>
File: folder.jpg (339KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
339KB, 1000x1000px
Is it bad for someone to unironically enjoy this album without smoking any weed or doing any drug at all?
>>
>>68740037
No, it's a great album.
Stop this dude weed lmao meme
>>68740053
Yes
>>
>>68740046
I know its not, the thing is that everyone seems to say that you need to smoke shit to "get" this album and i would honestly like to know if it is really something or just a meme
>>
>>68740037
Why would it be bad? Anyone who tells you you need drugs to enjoy something is an addict who needs to believe it's necessary to justify their choices.
>>
>>68740130
came here to say this
>>
>>68740053
yes because bob marley is p bad
>>
>>68740037
seriously though, you don't have to be high to enjoy this album, but it certainly enhances the experience.
>>
>>68740153
this
>>
stoner metal actually kind of sucks when you are high imo
>>
>>68740037
I still enjoy "stoner" rock and I don't get high anymore
>>
I think psych rock is better for weed

Its hard to maintain SLAYER when the music is toospooky
>>
>>68740037
Better than high I think is listening to this on a sweltering hot day. Roll up the windows and sweat it out to those riffs
>>
File: 86583648347.jpg (2MB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
86583648347.jpg
2MB, 1800x1800px
Doom metal is the only kind of metal I enjoy
>>
wow op you're such a snowflake literally nobody else is capable of finding any enjoyment whatsoever in listening to stoner rock without getting high man holy shit you're one amazing induvidual they should put you in museums and shit they'd be like "hey, did you know guys? anon here doesn't smoke weed, but he listens to STONER rock" and then other people would be like "I know, fucking crazy, right?" and then all the bitches and all the kids will be all over your dick asking for autographs and shit, because one has to truly be an amazingly unique, far out individual to enjoy a fusion of psychedelic and blues rock WITTHOUT getting 420 BLAZED AND STONED DUDE LOL. I mean that shit is almost as crazy as actually enjoying Jimi Hendrix's stuff without taking acid. Man, I tell you, some day a thousand years down the line historians will be looking back at internet records of the 21st century and they'll probably start WWIV in disagreement over whether someone as amazing and interesting as you could have actually existed or if you're just a folk tale. You're so fucking unique.
>>
File: smug_anime_girl_40.jpg (168KB, 900x896px) Image search: [Google]
smug_anime_girl_40.jpg
168KB, 900x896px
>>68742200
>t. Anon that suffers from an addictive personality and can't enjoy life without ganja.
>>
>>68742200
anon is this a copy paste or did you actually took the time to write all this shit?
>>
>>68742200
You forget the part about the sniper
>>
Everything is better on weed
>>
>>68740151
smoking weed will give you a different understanding of pretty much everything. this album's not special in that regard.
>>
No it's fine. Same with Electric Wizard and the whole Doom/Stoner/Sludge scene
>>
>>68740037
No. It is bad for someone to think it's bad to unironically enjoy that (or any) album without doing drugs.
>>
>>68744438
Weed is great, though. Forgot to add.
>>
>>68740053
its bad to enjoy this album period
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.