[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.salon.com/2016/10/27/mar tin-shkreli-ill-release-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2463.jpg (65KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2463.jpg
65KB, 620x620px
http://www.salon.com/2016/10/27/martin-shkreli-ill-release-unheard-nirvana-beatles-and-wu-tang-music-if-donald-trump-becomes-president/

What do you think he has?
>>
>>68725534
The one copy of that one Wu-Tang album.

Beatles and Nirvana will probably just be shitty demos.
>>
You know you would bu
>>
please just keep the shitty music

trump win would be nice though
>>
Wouldn't mind some unreleased wu-tang
>>
>>68725534
I don't think he's on the spectrum, he's just an edgelord.
>>
>>68727054
Same
The people on the spectrum are the ones who worship him and talk about him so much

He's not a spectacular troll at all, he just has money
>>
>>68727044
have you listened to a better tomorrow?

why would you want more of that?
>>
It's gonna be shitty demos of Floyd the Barber, and a bunch of Wu-Tang that nobody likes.
Dude's an idiot.
He wanted to buy up all the Magic: The Gathering Black Lotus cards so he could destroy them because that would somehow make them more powerful?
I think he thinks YuGiOh is real.
Black Lotus is banned in every relevant format and all the people who own them likely wouldn't sell them anyway.
>>
>>68727536
>Dude's an idiot.
t. poor person
>>
>>68727536
>Black Lotus is banned in every relevant format and all the people who own them likely wouldn't sell them anyway.

Probably because the asking price is enough to buy a fucking house.
>>
Why are people giving this deranged attention whore more attention?
>>
>>68725561
>shitty demos

bro have you listened to any of that nirvana box set- some of kurts best shit is on there- he sings the songs differently too. i'd love to hear different versions of beatles too
>>
>>68728102
Did you stop reading there, or?
Even after hundreds of people explained why buying and destroying every black lotus would be beyond pointless, his response was 'but I could do it, right?'
tl;Dr Shekeli thinks he's the bad guy in a card game anime.
>>
>>68727054
Idk, the guy is remarkably smart or acts like he is in a quite convincing way. I saw his vice interview and some of his manners made me consider the option of him being some sort of aspie
>>
>>68728266
The chess interview? Yeah, I guess but I think those are just characteristic of a lack of empathy, which all businessmen lack.
>>
https://twitter.com/griffinmcelroy/status/677966778417283072
>>
Outcesticide Vol. II and Ultra Rare Trax Vol. I
>>
>>68728317
Wow, they really did shut down Vine.
>>
>>68728300
Yeah, that one. Thing is, I've hanged out in quite a bunch of his lives streams, and I remember him coming up with tons of stories on why he's passionate about research, which should have been the main reason that lead him to increase daraprim's price to make it a better drug. He mentioned having a very sick friend growing up, and I think he said something about his brother's health too.. and I mean, he truly sounded like a nice guy. Of course he could have lied about all of that, and if he did I think he might really be some kind of psycho, but we can't really tell, can we?
>>
>>68725534
Stop making these threads, Shkreli
>>
>>68728401
If he looks really smart and he's doing that shit, chances are he's manipulating people to justify his actions.
>>
>>68728401
What I don't understand is that in the subsequent interview I have heard him say that the criticism is absurd because if you can't afford Daraprim then you don't need to pay. I don't know if that's true but if it is then I don't see the problem.
>>
>>68728401
I haven't seen the interview, but it sounds like he was using his charisma to create believable stories on the spot to justify himself in front of others.
I'm not saying Shkerli is a future serial killer, but Ted Bundy was seen as kind and charismatic by his colleagues, worked at a suicide hotline for some time, and even managed to instill sympathy in the mind of his psychiatrist after he was caught.
And the thing is that, in order to be a successful business, you need to have a "dog eat dog" mentality, and he obviously has psychopathic tendencies, like a lack of empathy, which are helping him a lot.
>>
>>68728565
businessman*
>>
>>68728565
doggy dog mentality*
>>
>>68728401
lol@ all the retards falling for it. i mean just listen to his "stories" they're so obviously structured in a way to evoke sympathy.
>>
>>68728485
He stated that if a person couldn't afford the drug they could have contacted him personally via internet and he would have provided the drug personally for free. I think there was also a reduced cost of the drug for people with no insurance and with a demonstrated income below the federal poverty level through some patient Assistance Program.
>>
>>68725534
a desperate need for attention
>>
>>68728786
But that wouldn't let them feel victimized.
>>
Trump will win at least 20% of the black vote
>>
>>68728754
stop takin the piss m8 or ill bust u up proper
>>
>>68728565
>>68728777
But still, Saying that someone lacks empathy isn't enough to prove he suffers from major personality disorders like psychopathy or antisocial behavior. Daraprim's price went down again in very little time after all the media exposure, so there's no way of really telling if he would have used that money for research purposes or not. Drug pricing is not easy, especially in a fucked up healthcare system like the American one. I just think he acts like the same 15 years old kid with poor immigrant parents that has been bullied too much in high school and now makes the most of his fame to look though. A little more worrying is the alleged ponzi scheme trial against him
>>
>>68728786
>>68728809
that's just to make himself look good. obviously most people will be able to technically afford it, it just comes at the cost of being unable to spend their money elsewhere jesus are people that retarded?
it's exactly like if the energy companies raised the prices 3-fold and told people that if they couldn't afford they could personally email them and they'd provide free energy until they could.
they'd both be making more money and making themselves look charitable in the process. anyone who can't see this blatant bullshit is a fucking retard aka most of the autistic internet.
>>
I think a good chunk of people from /mu/ would act somewhat similar to Shkreli would they have his money and fame.
I sure as hell would, the kid has pretty much anything he want, now he gets to troll people in different ways and still get invited to do interviews and such.
It's his way to stay relevant while pissing off sensetive people, sounds like the good life to me
>>
>>68728928
Did the price for the patient go up or did the insurance companies have to fork up the money for the price spike Shkreli made happen?
I've heard conflicting things, but if the price really went up that high you'd hear much more about it in the news, get actual people who are suffering from the hightend price to do the talking, I've seen none of that happening.
>>
>>68725534
Bill Murray will put a stop to this
>>
>>68727371
Maybe the good stuff is on the other album and the rejects went n ABT
>>
>>68728956
That's because the price hike affected hospitals and insurance companies rather than individuals. He's just exploiting a system that has already major flaws in its structure. Daraprim's patent went out of date decades ago and since then none of the pharmaceutical companies that produced the drug bothered to invest into making it better and reduce its negative effects on the patient. Now, I have no clue on how you're supposed to make enough money to fund your own research on a specific drug, but raising the price and letting insurance companies deal with the consequences doesn't look like an action guided by pure evilness
>>
>>68728942
>I think a good chunk of people from /mu/ would act somewhat similar to Shkreli would they have his money and fame.
That's a lot of projection going on here
>>
>>68729071
It's just a feeling I have,no need to play an armchair psychologist on the internet, friend.
But yes I would also troll people if I were in his situation, have some fun with it, maybe not as much as he is doing but still a little bit.
>>
>>68728956
another one of his bullshit tactics, it doesn't matter. you don't think insurance companies adjust accordingly to what they have to pay which in turn affect the individual?
and he was all over the news, as for finding individuals he deals with obscure diseases i can't remember the count of the people who have the disease but it's really low. ultimately the medical industry is messed up and while his notoriety did bring attention to it he's hardly the savior as he and his autistic followers like to think.
>>
Where are we going? We don't know
>>
>>68730341
How do we get there? Come on let's go!
>>
>>68728424
lmao that is funny, what if the person making the thread is shkreli himself?
>>68725534
>>
>>68725534
This guy is such a fucking worm. He has the most hideous smug troll face too.
>>
Fuck off cuck
>>
I will never for as long as I live believe this living prolapse
>>
>>68728102
Shut up Martin
>>
>>68725534
wtf i love trump now
>>
>>68727536
>I think he thinks YuGiOh is real
MAGIC is real; I think Skreli is a powerful sorcerer, using symbols & manipulation.
>>
File: alan-moore.jpg (56KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
alan-moore.jpg
56KB, 460x276px
>>68730669
>>
>>68730669
go back to /pol, styx
>>
>>68727536
Nah he's just a real life shitposter, 90% of what he says is hyperbole or in jest
>>
File: 1475492382707.png (72KB, 1210x252px) Image search: [Google]
1475492382707.png
72KB, 1210x252px
Skreli did nothing wrong
>>
Stop posting your own ugly face here shkekli
>>
>>68728196
post a youtube link to ONE (1) demo you think is 'some of kurts best shit'
>>
shrekli aint got the jams
you know it's the truth
>>
>>68727044
>have you listened to any wu tang album after 36 chambers?
>why would you want more of that?
Ftfy
>>
>>68728401
Shrekli is the kind of guy that's chill to hang around with a few times. He makes financial lessons that are really great if you're into that sort of thing, and can be genuinely nice to people that don't seem to kiss his ass just because he's rich. He had a half hour talk with some rando on the phone about the emo scene, without the guy going all crazy. Problem is, he's extremely quickly irritated, and will probably fuck you over if you annoy him. He also has some fucked up videos where he doxes people for fun, but I'm almost sure cocaine is involved. I think the only way you could actually have a consistant friendly relationship with the guy is if you either don't give a fuck about money, or if you have enough wealth that it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>68725534
Shut up and buy 4chan knobhead
>>
this guy think he's a James Bond villain and you autistic retards enable him.
>>
I will forgive everything he's done if he releases the 27 minute take of Helter Skelter
>>
>>68733396
this

or carnival of light
>>
i will vote for trump if he has the full soundcheck recording of radiohead's come to your senses and promises to release it
>>
>>68733445
nah I like keeping carnival of light unreleased and unheard, the mystique of it is probably far better than the actual song
>>
>>68725534
no fucking spine

that's what he has
>>
>I have unheard Nirvana and Beatles
[citation needed]
>>
Imagine he had All Lights Fucked on the Hairy Amp Drooling.
>>
>>68733445
Carnival Of Light does not exist
>>
>>68734438
Why do you say that?

People have literally heard it.
>>
>>68734662
What people
>>
>>68734712
>The Beatles, George Martin, Geoff Emerick
>probably Mal Evans and Neil Aspinall
>the people who actually attended the Carnival of Light
>Mark Lewisohn who wrote about it.
>>
>>68734399
I'd vote for Hitler 2.0 for that shit
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.