[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>but I listen to pretty much everything, anon >from Sinatra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1474223982270.jpg (331KB, 753x707px) Image search: [Google]
1474223982270.jpg
331KB, 753x707px
>but I listen to pretty much everything, anon
>from Sinatra to Beyonce

Why are women such a meme /mu/
>>
>but I listen to pretty much everything, anon
>from memerap to rock

Why are /mu/tants such a meme /mu/
>>
Is that a real quote from a girl that actually talked to your lonely ass?

What's wrong with saying that? Does she have to sit there and detail everything for you? With that description she may be a big fan of Boris, Coltrane, Tim Hecker, Kate Bush, who knows it could be anyone

My gf is a fan of all those artists and genres and when we met she started out claiming to be a big fan of NMH and The Shins because we hadn't acquainted enough for her to know I would like that shit too. Trying going outside more OP you airheaded buffoon
>>
>>68714886
Frank Sinatra and Beyonce are both artists who have made a lot of good music
Is your criteria for music solely how obscure it is??
>>
>>68714998
Also this, wtf? Do you expect her to sit there and list every single artist she listens to? Not everyone feels the need to constantly show off what they know.
>>
Claiming "everything between Sinatra and Beyonce" is a very narrow field of music. They're both mainstream pop artists. It's completely okay to like those artists, or not take much interest in music at all, but claiming to listen to pretty much everything and then following it up with a very narrow subset of music is pretty fucking meme. If she's into music, I expect her to post a few of her favorite albums. If she's not, I expect her to not really bring up music as something "she likes". I mean, this isn't a deal breaker, but it is fucking annoying.
>>
>>
>>68715227
>implying all girls have shit taste
>>
>>68714886

Why does every dude on /mu/ want a girl to parrot their taste so badly?

Dating someone who just liked what you liked would be boring af, find someone different and grow each other's taste
>>
>>68715227
This post gave me my virginity back
>>
>>68717917
>implying you ever lost it
who are you kidding?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.