[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Staying awake for my wisdom teeth removal because I'm a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: silva-img1-300x234.jpg (19KB, 300x234px) Image search: [Google]
silva-img1-300x234.jpg
19KB, 300x234px
Staying awake for my wisdom teeth removal because I'm a poorfag. Doc said to bring some headphones to distract me since it takes some time. I don't know what kind of drugs I'll be on aside from local anesthesia, so what album should I listen to? Keep it relaxed.
>>
Dude if they give you laughing gas you'll legit just fall asleep.
>>
>>68712948
this
>>
>>68712948
Can't confirm, but I think they just do the shot.
>>
>>68712935
Listen to Swans
>>
loop zoop
>>
When I got mine out, I got an intravenous injection of something. Took about a minute to set in. I was laughing like a maniac for ten seconds and then I woke up in an empty room.
>>
>>68713015
I got my pulled, was not knocked out and just had local anesthesia on the areas where they removed them. Just ask when you get there if you can have the gas, it'll help 100%. You'll just be sleepy then it'll be all over.
>>
They'll probably just numb your mouth. I don't know why he told you to bring headphones. I got all four of mine taken out at once and it took at most 10 minutes.
>>
File: GovernmentPlates.jpg (5KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
GovernmentPlates.jpg
5KB, 220x220px
so what album should I listen to? Keep it relaxed
>>
>>68712948
>>68713083
>gas
For what purpose? Entire procedure lasts a couple minutes
>>
>>68713036
this. i was on a morphine drip.
>>
File: 1447924222055.gif (2MB, 234x240px) Image search: [Google]
1447924222055.gif
2MB, 234x240px
>mfw all my 4 wisdom teeth are straight
>>
File: x0vjs.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
x0vjs.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
>>68713257
>>
Didn't you know? Wisdom tooth extraction is just a scam, most people don't actually need them taken out and you just risk complications and shit
>>
>tfw I was born WITH NO WISDOM TEETH

The best of all feels my dudes
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUVmcKcTZ4A

Pretend you're a plant. It works.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 650x888px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 650x888px
>tfw born without wisdom teeth

Evolve, genetic plebs
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (118KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
118KB, 1920x1080px
>>68713292
Yeah dude, it's just a scam bro, they don't fuck your teeth up by moving them everywhere
>>
Local anesthetic is enough. You'll mostly feel a dull ache in your jaw towards the end from all the pushing and pulling.
>>
>>68713337
They really don't. Source: myself. My own dentist told me I needed mine out, showed me the x-ray and said they would be "impacted" or some shit. I was going to get it done but then put it off and eventually forgot about it. Well they came out fine, maybe not perfectly straight, but painless and I barely even notice they're there.
>>
procedure took like an hour for me, local anasthesia only. needed to get all 4 removed (dentist was fast as fuck).
had hamster cheeks for 3-4 days and my mouth was really sensitive for a while, but all in all it wasn't that bad.
>>
You people got all these extra teeth. I'm missing some teeth. Give me your teeth
>>
>>68713375
>They really don't. Source: myself.
wow, great source faggot
I didn't get my wisdom teeth done and it fucked my front ones
>>
>>68714419
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlaepaZ6-yo
>>
>>68712935
The time they pulled mine I listened to Young Mountain by This will destroy you (I was kind of a pleb by the time), it was a decent experience didn't feel any pain and it was rather relaxing, so I gess some POst Rock works.
>>
>>68712935
Are your wisdom teeth erupted or are they still under the gums?
>>
>>68714437
Have a bunch more then, faggot.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/health/la-he-wisdom-teeth-20150103-story,amp.html
https://www.google.com/amp/fusion.net/story/252916/should-i-get-my-wisdom-teeth-removed-no/amp/
http://nytimes.com/2011/09/06/health/06consumer.html
>>
>>68712935
They froze my mouth with a needle, you will be aware of what's happening but you won't feel a think, so don't worry about it hurting, just afterwords it's gonna hurt a lot
>>
>>68713325
Fuck you
>>
>>68712935
>takes some time

removed 4 and it took like 20 min
>>
>>68714517
Ones erupted partially and its clearly not going to fit in my already cramped mouth, let alone straight. The rest of of them arent going to be any better.
>>68714742
#notallmouths
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.