[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just bought tickets for a death grips concert here in San Diego.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I just bought tickets for a death grips concert here in San Diego.
This is my first concert and my gf is a normie who hates death grips and likes Tswift and Carrie Underwood.
Any tips to not stick out like a goon?
>tfw I'm so excited to see them live.
>>
>>68710952
>taking your normie gf to a deathgrips concert in the first place
>push her into a moshpit, so you don't see her back until the concert is over
>enjoy concert without normie gf
>>
>>68710970
This is exactly what I'm scared of kek.
Even though she hates them, she's the one who told me they were coming to San Diego.
>>
>>68711022
This is a pretty intense experience for someone's first concert lol.
I've seen them live last week and going to see em on sunday again, can't fucking wait myself.
I take it your gf won't partake in the moshpits, but that should not keep you from enjoying them, so make it clear to her beforehand that you might get separated during the concerts. Some people don't like that. I always go alone because of that, two years ago I missed good bands at a festival because my gf was tired and she didn't want to stay alone, fucking hate situations like that.
>>
she'll probs hate it, if you don't know the songs well I feel like they'll be pretty indiscernible under the wall of noise, and unless you're really pumped for it Ride's rapping over the pre-recorded song is probs really underwhelming
>>
>>68714423
When I saw them on this tour I don't remember Ride rapping over his vocals. Can't hear it on any of the videos I took either so I guess they don't do that anymore.
>>
>>68710952
Bring earplugs. They are fucking loud.
>>
>>68710952
>Any tips to not stick out like a goon?

Just relax and enjoy the show. Stop worrying about what other people think.
>>
>>68710952
If there's a pit, don't be too close to the front

The music is too loud and the Death grip pits are shit. You will enjoy it more when you can hear it the music and not next to an autistic fuck
>>
>>68710952
As long as you're a white 17 - 23 year old who thinks they have a good taste in music and will make sure everyone at the show knows about it then you'll be fine
>>
>>68710952
she's gonna have a bad time
it's gonna be about an hour or so of full blast eardrum rattling death grips music with a really violent pit

bring earplugs, for fucks sake bring earplugs
and don't get close to the stage unless you have good stamina

when i went to their concert in i think kansas i nearly passed out (because im a bitch who wasnt used to or anywhere near ready for that moshpit) and one of the people who came with us went to the ER due to heatstroke because she decided to try to be in there despite having a condition

i dont wanna oversell it or say its hella epic bro lol, im just trying to get at the fact that it can go from an exciting experience to a really bad one if you're not careful, especially for your first concert
>>
>>68715605
>Death grip pits are shit.
I'd say they are different, not shit. It was unlike any pit I've ever been in, can hardly call it a pit to be honest it was just one giant motion.
>>
>>68710952
The lights are off anyway and nobody gives a fuck about you.
>>
>>68710952
I'm seeing them live this sunday.

Do they sell merch at the shows?
>>
>>68710952
Literally just wear black
>>
>>68718879
I'll be there as well bruh, getting high for the show gonna be amazing. Also no they don't sell any merch at all, not even CDs.
>>
>>68710952
Dude just break up with her if she won't even consider listening to new things.
Take any other friend that could like them (show them beforehand), or likes them.
>>
>>68718959
It's gonna be my first concert.

I'm pretty excited.
>>
>>68718959
They sold merch on the last tour. Odd that there's none now.
>>
>>68719126
Yeah it's weird. I would have loved to cop a tour shirt or something. But I guess it just adds to the primal style of their shows.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.