[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I have some musical talent How do I inspire myself to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1472273995600.jpg (68KB, 656x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472273995600.jpg
68KB, 656x720px
I think I have some musical talent

How do I inspire myself to make a great album?

especially when even if I put my heart and soul and immense energy and it only gets 300 plays
>>
If you have some musical talent you should be inspired to make a great album already.
>>
>>68710698
>especially when even if I put my heart and soul and immense energy and it only gets 300 plays
it won't get 300 plays, otherwise you didn't put your heart and soul and immense energy
>>
>>68710698
if you're only making music for the praise
you will not make anything of worth
>>
Talent is a false concept, you can learn and do everything on your own if you work hard enough.

If you really care about your music, you don't measure it in plays. You should make music because it pleases you and not because you want a bunch of listeners.
>>
That's not true. If you want to be heard and have people tell you that you're great nothing is wrong with that dude. You'll find your inspiration eventually
>>
>>68710709
I do have inspiration. I just want more

>>68710720
I agree with this. and it's my cancer that I'm trying to rid myself of. I do care too much what people think. I wish I could stop it
>>
>>68710720
This is false. The Beatles started looking for praise. Bob Dylan wanted praise. Beethoven wanted praise. Kurt Cobain wanted praise. Michelangelo wanted praise. Woodrow Wilson wanted praise.

Wanting to be honored isn't ignoble or narcissistic. It forces us to innovate and become great. This meme of "doing it for the glory is shallow and will never yield results" needs to die.
>>
I don't know anything about music(can't even play a single instrument), all I have is this shitty laptop to make music. People tell me they love my music and I get 500+ plays a week on soundcloud..

Still uninspired, what the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>68710737
well the problem is that I don't really enjoy anything due to depression.
>>
>>68710820
i love this argument, I'll simmer on it for a bit
do you like stalker by tarkovsky?
>>
>>68710820
None of that is true, especially not Dylan or Cobain.

An artist who REALLY wanted praise was Brian Wilson, namedrop him if you want an example for your gay little post.
>>
>>68710719
It can and will if you have no presence anywhere.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.