[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatever you're worried about right now, it's a concept

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 12

File: 1-Mac-n-Cheeze.jpg (27KB, 291x296px) Image search: [Google]
1-Mac-n-Cheeze.jpg
27KB, 291x296px
Whatever you're worried about right now, it's a concept album in whatever genre you listened to last.

A trip-hop album about a business law test tomorrow.
>>
>it's about the destruction of our planet
>>
>>68680152
>business law

Why not spare yourself the three decades of impotent misery and blow your brains out now?
>>
A sample-based neopsych album about people at the hospital thinking you're a faggot.
>>
>>68680179
>drone doom
>>
An eastern European-influenced progressive rock concept album concerning the stagnation of life in the meaninglessness of the cynical modern world
>>
A post rock album about unemployment.
>>
a rap album about having to do time in jail because im a degenerate
>>
>>68680307
You will.
>>
>>68680194

I'd rather understand the mountain than lie to myself that it's only a hill.

>>68680195

isn't crystal castles like that?

>>68680265

idk why I think dead can dance in 2 years

>>68680179

I think looking at beksinski and wayne barlowe art while listening to sunn and earth

>>68680298
>>68680307

:/
>>
>>68680152

>Indie album about wanting to kill myself because my life hasn't really changed since I went from a 150kg virgin to a 90kg pussy slayer.
>>
>>68680326
My girlfriend last year liked Crystal Castles..
>>
A neo-psychedelia album about pessimism
>>
An ambient album about getting assaulted by blacks
>>
File: giles.jpg (245KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
giles.jpg
245KB, 600x540px
dark folk about not having the energy to keep living
what a coincidence
>>
File: fug.jpg (21KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
fug.jpg
21KB, 150x200px
My on/off LDR on the other side of the planet fucked some dude and had an awful time and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it/giving her shit since even though I have no right to. Makes me feel equal parts jealous and pathetic.

I was listening to lofi.
>>
A prog masterpiece about waiting for your blood results :/
>>
>Medieval Ambient album about the water company not sending my bill for three months and the fees involved.
>>
post punk about being the worst guy on earth
>>
>>68680152
A new wave album about constantly being in debt
>>
File: 979807.jpg (266KB, 905x881px) Image search: [Google]
979807.jpg
266KB, 905x881px
>>68680326
>I'd rather understand the mountain than lie to myself that it's only a hill.

kys reddit
>>
indie/dream pop about unrequited love.
hooray
>>
File: iz nvr k.gif (32KB, 283x380px) Image search: [Google]
iz nvr k.gif
32KB, 283x380px
>>68680516

Didn't work, so I'm managing a label now and intending to start more businesses
>>
An genric electronic album about trying to make an album within 2 weeks and suffering already from depression at the second day
>>
a rockabilly album about the expansion of the sun into a red giant
kek
>>
File: lesnar.png (69KB, 256x216px) Image search: [Google]
lesnar.png
69KB, 256x216px
>>68680562

I spat my brat a little
>>
An Alternative Rock album about living past the age of 30
>>
Industrial album about doing volunteer work for a bloodrive as a new phlebotomist
>>
>>68680562
Holy shit someone should fucking make this album.
>>
>>68680152
holy kek its a folk album about being talentless
>>
>>68680152
>it's a techno album about tfw no gf
>>
I'm always worried about money nowadays.
WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME
>>
>>68680617
Would've been funnier if it was pop punk but still pretty gud.
>>
>>68680152
a synthpop album about applying to college
>>
An emo album about reluctantly letting a girl you're trying to bone bring her friend with her knowing you'd probably psych yourself out of an erection anyway since you just started talking to her
>>
>cock rock album about dying before I'll be everything I want to do in life
>>
>>68680610
>>68680648
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IjgZGhHrYY
change some of the lyrics to this and you've got yourself a title track.
>>
a lo fi album about worrying you can't get hard anymore because you've been wearing skinny jeans for 8 years.
>>
A Post-Punk album done by an Emo band about being really behind on everything and becoming a failure, disappointing everyone you love.
>>
>>68680152
Pop punk album about faggotry on 4chan
>>
>>68680152
A Alt Rock album about the urge to find independence vs the prices it takes to achieve it
>>
an experimental hip hop album about worrying you'll never be cool enough to fit in with your pretentious ass friends
>>
Drone Metal about not wanting to walk in the hallway because it's dark.
>>
>>68680665
So it's AJJ
>>
A progressive metal album about painting a house!
I know just who to call.
>>
File: IMG_6815.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6815.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>Soul album about aspiring artist/designer worried about finances and making it in life
>>
neo soul about questioning the legitimacy of my feelings about gender

might do this thanks /mu/
>>
A Post-Rock album about no gf
>>
>>68681071
>what is sunbather
>>
>>68681071
Loveless

Legend has it that once you get a girlfriend you stop liking that album.
>>
File: vibes.png (3MB, 1400x1400px)
vibes.png
3MB, 1400x1400px
>ambient techno album about the destruction of human empathy and being a weeaboo manchild
>>
>shoegaze meets psychedelic rock meets cock rock meets dream pop meets prog rock meets space rock meets 90s alt rock album about my mother's happiness
>>
A neo-vocal/choir album about misadministering morphine at work and feelings of rejection at the hands of my friend seven years my junior
>>
>>68680872
Every Kanye record?
>>
A chill wave album about not passing a pt test.
>>
A abstract hip hop album about dictators
>>
>>68680152
A freak folk album about appreciating music
>>
>>68680152
Prog rock album about how to approach and become closer to a girl I like.
>>
>>68680561
>The struggle to make the album was the album
>>
>>68681324
That's basically what Close to the Edge is in a far-fetched sort of way.
>>
a retro, dancey kpop mini about walking home 2 miles without a shoe
>>
>>68681323
the milk eyed mender
>>
this is a good thread
>>
>>68680152
A country music album about nothing
>>
Alt rock with metal riffs about my future and the inevitability of death
>>
A funk album about the girl i love that abandoned me
>>
>post-hardcore about my lack of a reason to live
fuck
>>
A black metal album about not being able to pay rent
>>
A progressive metal EP about the United Nation invading America under Hillary Clintons rule
>>
File: 1422471502903.jpg (42KB, 741x486px) Image search: [Google]
1422471502903.jpg
42KB, 741x486px
>An indie-rock album about running a school magazine

Holy shit 0/10
>>
>>68680152
A Zappa-esque progressive rock album about a presentation on Othello.
>>
A math rock album about passing classes to graduate
>>
A collection of impressionist piano etudes about wondering what he's doing tonight
>>
>>68680152
Ancient Magikal Doom about Humanities Unpreparedness for the singularity
>>
a lo-fi bedroom folk album about being cut off from your welfare benefits and wondering how you're going to make rent.

i'd listen to that actually.
>>
>>68681596
Why do burgers fear the damn UN? You rule it anyway.
>>
>>68680152
>classic rock album about an ear infection
>>
>>68682522

Sounds like an original MTV music video in the 80's about playing your music too loud and your mom gets pissed at you but by the end of the video you're fucking her
>>
>>68681795
>A whole song about Othelo recognizing Iago as a devil, while the motherfucker dies laughing
I need this
>>
>>68682551
...was this a reply to the right post?
>>
>>68682571
not him but I can see it
>>
Noisy Japanese psych rock / stoner metal album about poppy pod tea addiction and wanting to break up with your GF
>>
A pop punk/emo album about the uncertainty of the future of the country but at the same time dealing with the occasional late night bouts of loneliness because of the break up I'm going through.

It'll be called Uncertainty, Paranoia, and Loneliness.
>>
>>68682508
This. The US is going to be better under Hillary. Her foreign policy in this situation is similar to Reagan's which, in case you don't remember, resulted in the destruction of the soviet union.
>>
Shoegaze/dream pop about the new high schooler hired at yogurt shop I manage.
>>
>>68680152

A death metal album about the politics of suicide...

sounds about right.
>>
>>68680152
Hardcore album about perhaps having a cancer and dying without getting the success Disney stole from me in a country that is prejudiced against art
>>
A Steven Wilsoncore album about a group activity in a class I don't know anybody in and about a subject I know nothing about.

On one hand I do believe SW could do it, on the other he wouldn't be able to make it any less pathetic.
>>
a darkjazz concept album about being the last real player on earth which is actually a video game and all the other people are in fact npcs (who previously were controlled by other 'real players' but are now on bot mode) who have read your recent thoughtlogs and regurgitate them in coded ways to subconsciously suggest you ought to suicide because the IT guys up top really want to shut down this old game for bug fixing but you seem to sort of be enjoying yourself so they're giving you a minute but they're getting impatient as the system is starting to glitch out more and more and actually they're kind of morbidly curious to see how much bullshit you can swallow and fool yourself into thinking it's really real, man, don't go crazy or anything it's normal this is all normal
>>
>>68680152

A piano/guitar layered with synth ambient album about impending loneliness and irrational love for a girl.
>>
art pop album about the fear that my dad will die before he has a chance to find the inspiration to publish his life's work
>>
>>68680152
Hardcore punk album about a difficult breakup.

Sounds good.
>>
an occult black metal album about abstract algebra

that actually sounds pretty badass
>>
Experimental Jazz Fusion record about the confusion of recently hooking up with one of your best friends and the shame you felt after trying heroin for the first time because 30's are too expensive / hard to find.
>>
>>68683071
I always wanted something like that. Occult geometry and the like is so middle-school core, Satan and his minons probably haven't given a fuck about arcane rectangle ratios and sequences since like the 18th century, they are probably all about categories, operads and all that crazy shit now.
>>
>>68683174
Kek. It's too bad most extreme metal types seem to be more interested in humanities than stem in general, otherwise I think some of the mind-bending shit in this class would work well with harsh, dissonant black metal.
>>
A synthwave concept album about the future
How fitting.
>>
>>68683276
apply some of the math to the music

I'm writing a golden-ratio based bit of nonsense that will kind of recur forward and backward throughout an album, allowing it to be cut out, flipped over, and layered upon itself (like Wings pt 3, but gayer)... the only tip off is going to be a little dissonant bar or two of drone-djent that plays with the idea of 1.618 rhythmically and harmonically.
>>
a slowcore album about wanting to die
>>
>>68680152
that looks so good
>>
Stoner rock about underachieving here
Also worried about being a cliche now
>>
Dance pop about finding a paying job so that I can leave the unpaid job I've been doing for over a year
>>
>>68680152
>vocal jazz about your love with your girlfriend ending

That's exactly what I was listening to anyway
>>
A concept album about failing college done entirely in SiIvagunner rips. I can see it happening.
>>
a metal album about worrying over processing at MEPS
>>
A hypnagogic pop album about never getting a qt ginger bf and also wondering if being severely depressed since the age of 9 has given me brain damage
>>
Black metal about how fucking lonely I am:(
>>
a heartland rock album about not being able to wake up on time
>>
>Math rock about dropping out of grad school

Wow, how unoriginal.
>>
File: dream_74823cb021.jpg (278KB, 1100x1100px)
dream_74823cb021.jpg
278KB, 1100x1100px
trip hop albumt about not being able find the cockroach that's hiding in your room
>>
A math rock album about a notification service having difficulties communicating with its client server.
>>
a distorted noise hip hop instrumental album about letting oneself down in basically every way possible
>>
Dank thread idea.

A thrash metal album about the fear of losing your friends.

>>68680829
What was the source album?
>>
>>68680152
Meme rap album about making it in the film industry with undertones of an existential crisis
>>
A neofolk album about the impending doom in knowing eventually your life will spiral out of control too far and you'll have to make the decision to live and be a failure and disappoint everyone in your life or die and keep your dignity, whilst still disappointing everyone in your life.
>>
File: tumblr_nmzoi6iIui1tydz8to1_500.gif (748KB, 500x508px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmzoi6iIui1tydz8to1_500.gif
748KB, 500x508px
>Renaissance Mass album about your girlfriend leaving the country
This sounds so silly it actually cheered me up.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.