[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is their concert worth the money? Has anyone seen them live?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: SwansBand2.jpg (342KB, 980x980px) Image search: [Google]
SwansBand2.jpg
342KB, 980x980px
Is their concert worth the money? Has anyone seen them live? I'm thinking about going this week but still not sure since it's in the middle of a week.
>>
>>68673272
Saw them in brighton, england
Was one of the best gigs I've ever seen. Not really a mosh, more of a standing and just letting it hit you.
But wear ear plugs because they genuinely were loud as dicks
>>
>>68673509
>brighton, england
jayne mansfield put on a good show eh
>>
>supporting rapists
>>
I've seen them twice and it's definitely worth it. Just close your eyes and let yourself get knocked down by the wall of sound
>>
>>68673741
ah, shit, I was here too guys. Came all the way from Norway. What did you guys think of Anna?
>>
I'm seeing them in half an hour.
>>
>>68673876
Does it get repetitive/boring?
>>
>>68674768
depends if you like this kind of music. They play for 2,5 hours. I loved it, but my gf was kinda bored near the end.
>>
>>68674367
I missed her because I finsihed work at 6 and rushed to the Concorde

happens to me every time I see them
missed Jenny Hval in 2014 and I can't remember who in 2013
glad they never forget Brighton every time they tour

how was she anyway?
>>
>>68675042
Very good, very similar to album recording, but interesting to see how they did it live, amazing voice. Spoke with her after in Scandinavian and got a record signed by her.
>>
>>68674367
Anna is very talented and a perfect opener since she sets the mood with similar atmosphere as Swans do.
>>
I saw them at bonnaroo in 2013. Tons of hipsters showed up super early but after 20 minutes of the noise wall everybody but maybe 10 of us had left. Show was unreal.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.