[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder Jenny hval is the true successor to kate bush and bjork

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: jenny-hval-2.png (410KB, 1022x579px) Image search: [Google]
jenny-hval-2.png
410KB, 1022x579px
Reminder Jenny hval is the true successor to kate bush and bjork
not sellout grimes
>>
Viscera + Innocence is Kinky are p phenomenal desu
>>
I went to film camp. I've read Sartre. I've read Thomas Pynchon. I've read Ayn Rand. I've been to Italy, I've been to France. I speak French! I've been to Spain. I've been to South America. I've been to Kenya, I've been to China. I backpacked across Europe.
I prefer tea to coffee. I've been to Greece. I love Greek food! I'm a foodie. I'm always on the look-out for a great little place to get breakfast. Sometimes I go to Barnes & Noble and lose track of the time. The black people that I've met... say that I have a lot of flavor.
I love my MacBook, but I also love my MacBook Pro. Because it has the word "pro" on it. Short for "prolapse". I drive an ancient Volvo that barely starts.
The Matrix and Inception are the first movies in the last ten years... that made me really think. Yeah I paint, no big deal. I think conventional painting rules are stodgy, archaic.

To bend the spoon, you have to realize there is no spoon. Think outside the box. Coexist. Coexist and one more thing: if you don't know the difference between "your" and "you're", "you're" and "your", you're a fucking idiot. Get the fuck off my Facebook wall.

And yeah, Jenny Hval is my favorite artist. I've met God and guess what: she's black.
>>
>>68671597
>I've read Ayn rand
D R O P P E D
>>
>>68671597
nice sam hyde copypasta
>>
>>68670845
>sellout grimes
How is she sellout? kys for your ignorance
>>
her last name means "whale" and i find that funny.
>>
>>68672748
>signed to roc nation and 4ad
thats exactly what a sellout would do
>>
Kate Bush is fun. Björk is fun. This chick looks no fun.
>>
File: picture-9.png (126KB, 634x348px) Image search: [Google]
picture-9.png
126KB, 634x348px
>>68670845
>Implying that the true successor to the Kate Bush->Bjork lineage was ever anyone other than Karin Dreijer Andersson
>>
>>68671597
Delet this
>>
>>68670845
Jenny Hval is discount garbage bin Julia Holter
>>
>>68672903
>thats exactly what a sellout would do
being signed to a famous lable? are you retarded?
>>
>>68675352
>lable
are you retarded?
>>
>>68675380
>look at me, I've noticed a typo
are you retarded?
>>
>>68673434
I like Jenny but yes Julia is the one true successor to Bush/Bjork.
>>
>>68675418
>are you retarded?
Are you retarded?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.