[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oi! Joanna Newsom unreleased song put out yesterday for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Oi! Joanna Newsom unreleased song put out yesterday for the anniversary of Divers? Why isn't anyone talking about this? Did I miss the gravy train?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGoqZ4zWSsg
>>
there was a thread yesterday. song was p good
>>
>>68663253
It's a track that was cut from divers, it's alright. It has the same vibe as divers but it's a little weak.
>>
Honestly. Big fan here. NOT a fan of this song though
>>
http://www.rookiemag.com/2015/10/joanna-newsom-interview/2/

> It was also a bit of a stretch harmonically; it didn’t totally work in this pattern I was setting up. It kind of worked, I could justify it, but it was a weak link, harmonically speaking.

She cut it for a good reason, I guess her label just wanted to take advantage of the fact that she had cut material for once.
>>
>>68663253
Thanks m8, hadn't heard about this. And contrary to what people are saying in this thread, I love the song (but I only just listened for the first time)
>>
It's REALLY good. Better than most songs on Divers actually.
>>
>>68663253
>Why isn't anyone talking about this?
Because it's utterly mediocre just like all of Divers.

>>68664992
>Better than most songs on Divers actually.
That may be true, but that's still not saying much. It's a 4/10 at best.
>>
>>68665225
shitty taste

Divers may be her weakest album but it's at least an 8/10
>>
>>68665239
Her best album is a 7 at best. Maybe 8 but that's pushing it.

>Divers
5/10
>Have One on Me
7/10
>Ys
4/10
>>
>>68665312
>ys
>not a 10
you need to get woke, bruh
>>
>>68665312
>Ys
>4/10
Terrible taste.
>>
>>68665468
>>68666471
I'm going to tell you guys a story.
When I was a kid a group that mom and my brother really liked was Destiny's Child. Since they liked them I pretended to like them for many years until one day I finally decided to stop lying to myself and admit that they are utterly mediocre.

It's time for you guys to do the same and stop pretending that Ys isn't garbage. Here are some more 4/10s to show you what Ys is on par with.

https://rateyourmusic.com/collection/MrRoboto66/r2.0/
>>
>>68667008
>blessthefall
>2/5
im so sick of plebs on this board
>>
>>68667120
thrash metal is superior to melodic metalcore in every way possible
>>
File: come on.jpg (20KB, 222x280px) Image search: [Google]
come on.jpg
20KB, 222x280px
>>68665312
Worst taste of all
>>
>>68667195
I can't even believe how clueless you people are. She's not even that good of a singer and except for Have One on Me (and maybe Milk Eyed Mender, I haven't heard that one yet) her music is extremely boring and lacks heavily in the production department.
>>
File: 1474839217157.png (121KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1474839217157.png
121KB, 785x757px
>>68665312
>Ys
>4/10
>>
File: (you).png (17KB, 207x202px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
17KB, 207x202px
>>68667233
>clueless
>not even that good of a singer
>extremely boring
>>
>>68663253
i love her
>>
>>68667008
just looked at your 5 stars; this is bait, right?
>>
>>68665312
Clearly Joanna Newsom is 2deep4u and you aren't even aware of it. Straight garbo taste.
>>
this is fuckign amazing what the fuck
>>
>>68665312
thank god you're a tripfag so I can filter you
>>
>>68663253
I think it's quite good.
>>
>my old friend
Is it Cosmia?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.