[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm a guitarist looking to branch out, synths and shit are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 41oHBprHdaL._SX300_.jpg (14KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
41oHBprHdaL._SX300_.jpg
14KB, 300x200px
i'm a guitarist looking to branch out, synths and shit are very foreign to me. i bought this the other day and i've spent 2 days trying to get plugins to work and it's so frustrating that i think i'm going to return it.

anyone use this before? Akai MPK Mini. it came with all sorts of packages, i've been trying to get Hybrid 3 to run, it downloads/installs but never loads in the program. windowsTurd i mean windows 10 64bit is my OS

or, can anyone recommend a good beginner synth?
>>
i like the colors of the keys
>>
>>68660167

i've never heard of that synth, is it good?
>>
>>68660067
what DAW are you using?
>>
>>68660067
bump because i too want to into synths and electronic musics
>>
>>68660213

i have been using an old version of adobe audition for years for tracking my own guitar stuff at home, but this package came with Studio One 3 but i haven't gotten to it quite yet.

While trying to get the plugins to load i followed akai's video tutorial using MPC Essentials software which was also included in the package.
>>
>>68660275
are you very familiar with midi setup
>>
>>68660208
well it is very good mostly, but unfortunatley, I dont like the colors of the keys very much
>>
>>68660332
No. Something to read?
>>
>>68660332

not really. at this point i have all software downloaded, and the synth connected to my pc, but it won't load the plugins so i can't get any sounds.

not kidding when i say synths are foreign to me
>>
>>68660067
>>68660275
>>68660451

these are OP btw
>>
>>68660451
well, I would reccomend using a DAW like ableton live. audition is good but it can be cumbersome/heady. ableton is very easy to get started on.
>>
>>68660537
for sure. in audition you should have an array of channels. youll need to set up a midi channel to hold your plug-in. does that make sense?
>>
Pirate reason. Install it. Go to edit preferences if it doesn't work and select it. It will now work. Stop being a tard.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.