[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nonetheless, the Swans remain unrecognizable (note for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0761.jpg (24KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0761.jpg
24KB, 450x300px
>Nonetheless, the Swans remain unrecognizable (note for the younger generations: no, your parents were not listening to this "stuff", they were listening to Filth and Cop, much darker "stuff"). What happened? I mean, they used to be a scary band. People would say mean stuff to me at school and I'd play it loud Filth and Cop and stuff like that. I'd say, "Don't make me destroy you." And they'd back off. DAE miss it when music was actually dark and intimidating like Filth? This new stuff is gay and shit like Kanye West and Justin Gaybier and Swans' Holy Trinity. Like if your remember when music was actually dark!!
>>
/r/lewronggeneration
>>
>>68659170

>inb4 newfags think he actually said all that
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
>>68660000
>>
I didn't laugh but the pasta itself is kind of funny.

6/10
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 202x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 202x202px
>>68660000
Damn
>>
>>68659170
But my parents didn't listen to Swans
>>
>>68660000
>>
I'm pretty sure you only heard the Swans on alternative radio in the New York area. The average 13 year old in 1984 had never heard of this band or Filth.
>>
>>68660035
I T S M Y C O I N
>>
>>68660209
The average 13 year old in 1984 was listening to Ozzy or Van Halen or AC/DC or something like that.
>>
>>68660297
No crap. The average 13 year old in 1977 was listening to Aerosmith and Styx, not the Ramones.

Actually the Ramones toured with Aerosmith back then and they got booed by the crowd, so Steven Tyler had to apologize to them.
>>
>>68660353
The crowd or the Ramones?
>>
>>68660210
W H E N H E G I V E S Y O U T H E P O I N T S
>>
>>68660409
The Ramones. Steven Tyler said he was sorry about the meathead biker fans in the crowd booing them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.