[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I don't get what the deal with Radiohead is. When

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Kid Rock.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Kid Rock.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
"I don't get what the deal with Radiohead is. When I have a party with the guys and we invite some girls over, I know I'm not reaching for the Radiohead CD."
>>
Why did you post this?
>>
I don't get what the deal with Kid Rock is. When I have a party with the guys and we invite some girls over, I know I'm not reaching for the Kid Rock CD.
>>
bad asses always kicking asshole's ass
>>
>>68637590
i actually laughed out loud
radiohead BTFO
>>
this guy is such a badass
i celebrate his entire catalog
and when i party i go right for the kid rock albums
>>
more like kid cock
>>
kid rock's hip hop career is probably underrated
>>
Christgau liked Kid Rock and didn't like Radiohead, so...meh.
>>
>>68637984
>When I have a party with the guys and we invite some girls over
This is /mu/. Stop lying.
>>
>rock music
>at a party
>ever
no wonder why none of you have any friends lmao
>>
He's the American Bad Ass
>>
>implying anyone reaches for a kid rock cd at a party
>>
>>68637590
LOL, that's hilarious!!
>>
>>68639574
They might have in 1999.
>>
>>68637984
Honestly, I'd probably enjoy a party with Kid Rock playing more than a party with Radiohead playing.
>>
>>68639574
i went to a party at the happy trails trailer park with cletus the other day and they were fucking blasting kid rock you dunno what you're talking about man
>>
I used to live with a guy who ironically loved Kid Rock and I'm pretty sure we bumped some Kid Rock at a few of our parties.

He was planning on getting a "Chillin' the Most" tattoo, not sure if he ever did.
>>
>>68637590
Cause he's reaching for Skynyrd or Bad Co.
>>
>>68637590
>I know I'm not reaching for the Radiohead CD.
meaning he owns radiohead cds. so he's actually a fan!
>>
>>68639711
Honestly kid rock has like 2-3 decent songs. I used to listen to i'm a cowboy and bawitdababangabangdiggy while playing tony hawk and shit as a kid and whenever I hear them now I still fuck with it. I'm not going to go out and buy a kid rock album or anything but if a song of his plays I'm not going to change it.
>>
>>68639720
Or AC/DC.
>>
>>68639852
Or Segar
>>
>>68639641
>anon put on something from your ipod!
>Ok
>KARMA POLICE ARREST THIS MAN

Don't know why you wouldnt
>>
kid rock is the bullgod
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.