[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wouldn't it be fun if all of us /mu/tants just got together,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 1476600576003.png (37KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1476600576003.png
37KB, 1000x1000px
Wouldn't it be fun if all of us /mu/tants just got together, crashed at someone's house, smoked some weed, ate some pizza and listened to all of our favorite albums?
>>
>>68625760
No
>>
Yeah as long as you weren't fucking invited
>>
>>68625760
No it wouldn't
90% of it would be newfags trying to meme about NMH for an hour
I met some /mu/tants at a dg concert and some of you need to realize what you post on here isn't how people should act IRL
>>
>>68625774
>some of you need to realize what you post on here isn't how people should act IRL
or on sites outside of 4chan, for that matter. i feel a wave of second-hand embarrassment every time i see someone with an anime picture greentexting on youtube or facebook
>>
>>68625760
SAUSAGE FEST
>>
That's how you think it would go in a perfect world.
In actuality, it would basically just be a bunch of antisocial assholes competing to see who has the best taste in music. We'd all call each other faggots for an hour and a half and then two thirds of us would probably just leave.
Then, I don't know, the remaining people would listen to ITAOTS or something.
>>
>>68625760

More like a giant gay orgy and 4 akward straight guys huddled in the corner listening to meme rap.
>>
I only listen to my favorite album on special occasions, because it's so special to me.
>>
I feel like some of you could be okay to meet in person but an overwhelming majority of you suck and I hope to God we never meet
>>
>>68625760
No, I drink black tea and eat pills and omelettes while I listen to chansons françaises.

Why would either of us want to spend any time together? That'd be silly.
>>
as long as we don't play future
>>
>>68625774
this. theres a guy in my programming class that talks like he's on 4chan in public, it's fucking embarassing.

I literally feel magnetically repelled from that kind of personality
>>
>>68625760
sounds good are we partying at your place?

ps. invite more girls over
>>
>>68625799
god i know, it's fucking embarassing
also people using meme arrows on twitter
please just stop
>>
>>68627581
what does he say?
>>
>>68625799
legacy of chan culture is using triangle referenced text to point out faults in chains of events, it doesnt matter if its actual green text as long as you get the idea of what the fuck he´s trying to say with >ICP >good
>>
Can we blacklist all the trips from coming though? Also make a list of words no one is allowed to use.
>Meme
>4chan
>any /mu/core bands
>Kpop
feel free to add some more
>>
>>68627704
also no waifufags, including but not limited to: Grimes, Marina, Charli, Lady Gaga,etc etc...
>>
>>68627654
He uses words like cuck and nu-male (completely out of context) and refers to himself as the 'shitposting master' on a regular basis.
>>
>>68625774
>>68625799
>>68627581
Me and each of my close friends all browse 4chan on a daily basis. We intermittently use words and phrases and vernacular originating from here but we aren't faggots about it. For example we never use meme buzzwords like "nu-male" and "cuck" ever. The worst any of us actually does is say "kek" while texting. Although sometimes my friends joke about memes in real life and I can't help but cringe when that happens. Thankfully that's a rare occurrence.
>>
>>68628469
jesus christ
>>
>>68628469
Seems like you are projecting. :^)
>>
>>68626087
Same. What is it tho?
>>
>>68625760
hey man i would enjoy that
>>
>>68625774
>>68627581
>>68628469

That is the kind of people that replies to you on this board. Never forget it
>>
when i was like 10 i used to be with a friend after school almost every day, just eat chocolate and listen to red hot chili peppers.
was good
>>
>>68625760
I hate pizza sempai
>>
>>68630011
Sounds chill
>>
>>68625774
I spotted a /mu/tant at a NMH concert in London and I could tell instantly that he was one. Had confirmation afterwards in a thread that he posted in.

By the way if you're here: shout out to the 5'4" guy in the Swans t-shirt who did the weird dancing.

Also shout out to that guy who's friend fainted when Jeff Mangum came on stage
>>
>>68627801
75% of /mu/ wouldnt show up
>>
>>68630287
>that's a bad thing
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.