[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Playing ethnicky jazz >To parade your snazz >On your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: jello2.jpg (20KB, 447x316px) Image search: [Google]
jello2.jpg
20KB, 447x316px
>Playing ethnicky jazz
>To parade your snazz
>On your five-grand stereo
>Braggin' that you know
>How the niggers feel cold
>And the slum's got so much soul

What did he mean by this?
>>
White people who wear hip-hop like an accessory but don't help better the lives of the struggling African American community should be killed.
>>
>>68623429
I bought the cd I think that's more than enough.
>>
under the pre tense that you are not trolling.

He was describing a certain cultural stereotype. Pretty much just a SJW or a lefty that has no real identity but clings to ideals to seem like a good person others eyes, wether their beliefs may align with the ideals or not.

>Playing ethnicky jazz
>To parade your snazz

This describes listening to ethnic jazz (obscure music) in an attempt to look cool or culturally inclined. Generally being a bit pretentious about listing to music as a way of feeling superior to others

>Braggin' that you know
>How the niggers feel cold

The character being described feels like she can relate to ethnic minorities hardships but is using it in a way to leverage social value so its really meaningless as she is only doing it to further herself socially.

>And the slum's got so much soul

typicall spiel how the majority has it wrong and the slum is "so vibrant" whereas in reality the slum likely has many issues. So it is disingenuous yet again.
>>
>>68623443
>I bought the cd
for two million fucking dollars
>>
>>68623472
This 100%
>>
>>68623429

But le guitar musak origin8ted frm da bluez?? were do u pay respektz?
>>
>>68623546
Yes Lawd! [Explicit Content] [CD]
~ NxWorries
(Digipack Packaging)

Product Notes

2016 release. On Yes Lawd!, Anderson.Paak plays a theatrically brash version of himself who raps and sings like a '70s superstar and talks sh*t like a stone cold player. The performance is seeded with details from his life, which has seen a fair share of struggle and hard-won triumph. Meanwhile Knxwledge weaves a tapestry of sampled bits and live fragments bass, brass and violin that smooths everything over, reminding us that despite whatever struggle it took to get here... well, you already know the name: NxWorries.

release Date: 10/21/2016
Label: Stones Throw
>>
>>68623676
*CD
List Price: $11.98
Price: $7.96
You Save: $4.02 (34%)
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 750x819px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 750x819px
>>
>You give me head
>It makes it worse
>Take out your fuckin' retainer
>Put it in your purse

what did he mean by this?
>>
Jello's a moron. Xxxbramduprez
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.