[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Meghan Trainor create a Doo Wop Revival and if so, will it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Meghan-2.png (1MB, 917x587px) Image search: [Google]
Meghan-2.png
1MB, 917x587px
Did Meghan Trainor create a Doo Wop Revival and if so, will it lead to a shitty edm genre called Electro Doo Wop, similar to swing revival leading to electro swing
>>
no considering her new album has maybe one doo wop song if that

very solid album btw

new strugill simpson has more doo wop
>>
if that happened i doubt the genre would go that far even as a novelty thing. Also when will she have nudes
>>
>>68621974
That single came out like a year ago. if anything was gonna fuckin happen it already wouldve
>>
>>68622017
Released June 30, 2014
>>
The retro female vocalist thing peaked with Amy Winehouse. Should've ended when she died imo.
>>
>>68621974
What other singers are doing doo wop besides her?
>>
>>68621974
No. She tried, but the appeal was novel, and nobody else felt like it was worth repeating.

Doo-wop was basically just dorky oldies shit, and that's all it will ever be.
>>
>>68621974

This repugnant swine didn't create anything other than anthems for fat teen girls to relate to.
>>
>>68622300
S O T Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyhwfPuaVMo
>>
holy fuck i miss the swing revival so much
>>
>>68621974

has this fat fuck not died from an heart attack yet?

she always her mouth open like the photographer is holding out a hot dog on a stick
>>
>>68622372
Someone's jelly of her fat ass. Kek.
>>
>>68622372
Born December 22, 1993 (age 22)
>>
File: 1408314276793.jpg (47KB, 641x474px) Image search: [Google]
1408314276793.jpg
47KB, 641x474px
>>68622399

>jelly
>>
Why do these fat women keep putting their face all over their music? Like adeles latest album, it was so fuking repulsive, is it because the highly edited photo is the only one in existence that doesn't show her double chin?
>>
>>68622517
because nobody wants to make album covers for pop music anymore

they should really do what Beyoncé did a few years ago and just have the album name and nothing else
>>
>>68622517

the worst part is then they go out and say be proud of yourself

yeah that's why adele puts on 3 layers on makeup to give the illusion of cheekbones lmao
>>
>>68622517

>Cont.

Look this right here at this picture of her >>68622318 , that jawline is full of shit, pic related is what this fat cow's jawline actually looks like.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.