[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it gay that I cry everytime I listen to this album? No Surprises

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Radiohead.okcomputer.albumart.jpg (96KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Radiohead.okcomputer.albumart.jpg
96KB, 300x300px
Is it gay that I cry everytime I listen to this album? No Surprises just fucking rips me apart
>>
>>68605930
everyone has an album that does this
>>
>>68605936
I don't.
>>
>>68605944
you haven't found it yet
>>
>>68605930
You're not gay, you are a faggot and a normie, because that certainly isn't the right album to cry to
>>
File: j.jpg (58KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
58KB, 319x319px
Wasn't even a catholic
>>
>>68605936
i don't have one neither
but i wish i had. The fact that I love music so much and have never physically cried to a song makes me sad
>>
>crying to such a boring album
>>
crying doesnt make you gay
>>
>>68606095
this
>>
>>68606103
but listening to radiohead all the time does
>>
File: cover.jpg (137KB, 706x701px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
137KB, 706x701px
>>68606001
You don't need to be Christian to appreciate Christian works of art. Pic related is one of my favorite albums of all time and I'm not religious
>>
It's okay, I've teared up at (Nice Dream) when I played the bends
>>
>>68606155
I feel those eyes are going to look at me at any moment...

Freaky album cover.
>>
File: inside.jpg (117KB, 726x1016px) Image search: [Google]
inside.jpg
117KB, 726x1016px
>>68606205
the alternate cover is less freaky. Good af album though
>>
>>68606155
That's not necessarily a religious album, though. It's not exactly mass music, in spite of the title, in the strict sense. It just takes a couple of random concepts from the mysteries. And it was made by a couple of brits who needn't be religious.
>>
>>68606286
I mean, it's a concept album about the death of Jesus with latin hymns sung throughout. I'd say its fairly religious.
>>
>>68606319
Then I guess Enigma's MCMXC a.D. is a religious album.
>>
>>68606404
I'm not trying to argue vigorously but I think Moog Mass has enough religious themes to constitute it as a religious concept album. It's fine if you don't because its not a well known album at all.
>>
>>68606126
can confirm. radiohead made me gay
>>
>>68605930
Same here, if I'm in the right mood no surprises and let down will make me a bit teary eyed. I think it's incredible that music can elicit that response though, especially if you're like me and your yearly cry count isn't even in the double digits
>>
>>68605930
hahah FAGGOT
>>
It's gay that you cry for a cheesy song like no surprises instead of subterranean alien
>>
>>68605930
No, its not. Because I am exactly the same, this is my album.

I first heard no surprises when somebody recommended it to me during really bad depression. I must have listen to it about 300 times over the course of being depressed.

What was even more amazing was when I decided to finally give the whole album a listen after a really shitty heartbreak. I always assumed no surprises would be the one really sentimental song on there, and I just liked it since it was comforting, and since I was in such a shitty spot before I never had that little bit of motivation to just listen to the whole album.

That was pretty much the worst heartbreak of my life, it was and still is the one girl that ever made me feel that way. And I went through that right after being depressed badly for a few years with multiple suicide attempts.

Fucking let down ended up with me screaming into a pillow for 30 minutes.

I still don't know how any album can ever be more powerful than this one.
>>
>>68605930
I once cried to the last track
>>
>>68605936
why is mine the rocky horror picture show soundtrack
>tfw when I'm Going Home comes on
why tf do i tear up when i hear it?
>>
>>68609282
>dddooonn'ttt dreeeaamm ittttt
>beeee itttttt

gets me every time, I'm starting to think I'm a closet trap
>>
>>68606029
I know it's cliched by this point, but Two Headed Boy Pt. 2, after listening to the rest of the album, is the only song to ever make me cry
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.