[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I tell plebs that I listen to screamo without them assuming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Real Screamo.jpg (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Real Screamo.jpg
1MB, 2000x2000px
How do I tell plebs that I listen to screamo without them assuming that I'm talking about Asking Alexandria and Black Veil Brides and shit like that? These are the same plebs who probably comment "Screamo isn't a genre!!1!" on metalcore YouTube videos because they don't know any better.
>>
File: dudewhat.png (246KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
dudewhat.png
246KB, 480x480px
Don't talk to plebs; what the fuck is wrong with you?
>mfw that chart is a joke btw
>>
I never talk about my music taste to people who put on their favourite public top 40 playlist from Spotify when asked to put on music. I just tell them that their taste is shit.
>>
>>68594400
I work at a record store. I'm forced to deal with plebs on a daily basis.
>>
>>68594400
>implying those albums aren't classics
Not OP, but you're a pleb. They're mainstream as hell, but they're all classics in the screamo/skramz genre. As The Roots Undo is an outright masterpiece.
>>
>>68594365
You can't
You can say skramz but they'll ask what that means.
You could try saying emotive hardcore or some variation of hardcore

>>68594400
Those are pretty good albums
>>
Just say screamo and let plebs be plebs. If they're interested in finding real screamo music, they'll find it.
>>
>>68594489
As the Roots Undo is a cringefest. All the members voices sound like they're really mad and shaking about something dumb.
>>
>>68594365
By throwing away the skinny jeans you pussy.
>>
>>68594365
If you like "true skramz" and hate AA and BVB youre an image obsessed pleb
>>
>>68595071
What?
>>
>>68595111
He's joking
>>
>>68595111
It's literally the same genre, hipsters are just scared of being caught listening to popular screaming music instead of unknown screaming music
>>
>>68595167
But like all of the albums in OPs chart are popular
>>
>>68595210
I'm talking about real life popular not Internet oopular
>>
>>68595167
Are you literally retarded? Ignoring the vocals, which aren't even the same kind of screaming, the music is completely different.
>>
>>68595167
Metalcore and Deathcore stuff doesn't sound like the kind of screamy tunes in OP's chart. no breakdowns or autotune
>>
>>68595239
All these posts are doing is showing you don't have much knowledge of music
>>68595245
>>68595255
He's just gonna reply "nu-uh"
>>
File: CrMyOg7W8AAu_cw.jpg (69KB, 820x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CrMyOg7W8AAu_cw.jpg
69KB, 820x1200px
>>68595245
>different screaming

I bet you haven't listened to more than two songs from either band you're talking shit about.
>>
But opie, all those albums are pleb screamo
>>
>>68595266
I used to be same way as OP when I was younger, than I realized you shouldn't listen to bands just to be cool.
>>
>>68595288
>mfw I'm a metal vocalist
One technique comes from your diaphragm, one comes from your throat. Some are inhaled, some are exhaled, etc.
>>
>>68595321
So you're denying the possibility of anyone liking the music op had in his chart and saying anyone can only like it as to appear cool?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.