[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How late to the party am i I literally felt like i wasn`t prepared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IT_SAYS_BOWIE.jpg (9KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
IT_SAYS_BOWIE.jpg
9KB, 406x406px
How late to the party am i

I literally felt like i wasn`t prepared to listen to this.
What a fucking work of art
>>
>>68594226
the homer sound he makes at pity whore gets me every fucking time
>>
>>68594226
album of the year, by far.
>>
>>68594226

Make sure to listen to the three new Blackstar session tracks that came out yesterday! Killing a Little Time is amazing.
>>
>>68594268
Got a link?
I've only found news about those songs, not the songs themselves.
>>
>>68594434
I think these are those songs but I don't know, trying to find out myself :

https://www.youtube.com/user/DavidBowieVEVO/videos
>>
>>68594243
what?
>>
>>68595068
not him but I think he's talking about the "HOAAAH" at the outro
>>
>>68594226

If you didn't listen to it before and then after he died then you will never really experience the album to its fullest.
>>
need a link to the 3 new songs
>>
Dollar Days is the only song that has bought me close to tears that has come out since NSITSOTC off of Carrie and Lowell.
>>
>>68594226
Calm down calm down it's a decent release. Though the title track may end up being one of the best tracks of the year
>>
Having the same issue as the other anons, can't find those 3 songs.
>>
>>68595702
>>68595800
they were on Youtube but now they're down and you can only get them on iTunes I thinks
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.