[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I treat my cash the way the government treats AIDS, I wo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: kanye[1].jpg (999KB, 2868x1613px) Image search: [Google]
kanye[1].jpg
999KB, 2868x1613px
>I treat my cash the way the government treats AIDS, I won't stop 'till all my niggas get it, get it?

What did he mean by this?

https://youtu.be/Pk_Y_HOKkPg?t=41
>>
>>68592651
It means that George Bush wants to give all black people aids
>>
This is the same retard who said that Bush doesn't care about black people while Bush has done more for black people in his lifetime than Kanye ever will. Anything his lyrics mean is that he's a fucking retard and should never have his opinions taken seriously about anything.
>>
>thinking kanye is smart

Celebrities know nothing about politics.
>>
10/10 - Pitchfork
>>
>>68592841
>>68592841
>>68592870
>>68592883
>thinking Kanye was being serious

Fuck, you guys are stupid.
>>
>>68592918
You give him too much credit
>>
>>68592918
You think he has a sense of self awareness or a sense of humor? You're even more stupid my man
>>
>>68592824
>>68592841
>>68592870
Lol you guys just got baited by a fucking memerapper.
>>
>>68592841
>>68592824
>>68592918
also Kanye And Bush apologized to each other around the time MBDTF came out. and said they could relate on being hated by media and public. i hate to link the daily show/stewart, but this is a good summary on it- http://www.cc.com/video-clips/bp57gv/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-the-decider-returns
>>
>>68592883
But MBDTF is a 10, anon. Despite what that melon headed fuck says
>>
>>68592841
Bush started the war on drugs which fucked black people pretty badly
>>
>>68593010
It's an 8/10 at best, despite what Pitchfork tells you.
>>
>>68593068
No he didn't. That was Nixon
>>
>>68593068
The war on drugs was started by Nixon in the 70s, RETARD. If black didn't have a monopoly on drug trade in America this wouldn't even be a racial issue.

And Bush is responsible for PEPFAR, which, btw, has saved millions of African lives. How many black lives has Kanye saved, exactly?
>>
>>68592918
What was he being? Ironic? I doubt it t b h, everything else in his verse was him addressing genuine problems
>>
>>68592950
>hurr durr he doesn't think because he's black

>>>/pol/
>>
>>68593165
>black people have a monopoly on drug trade
Gotta source for that, buddy?
>>
>>68593664
I don't have a source on that, but if blacks were not trading in illegal drugs as the source of their wealth and livelihood then the war to combat these heinous drugs wouldn't be a problem for them, would it?
>>
>>68593309
shut up
>>
>>68593826
Not really, because the majority of drug convictions are for possession and not intent to distribute. They get put in jail for using drugs more than selling them, and mandatory minimum sentences mean that they get locked up for 10+ years for some crack, while a white person gets 1 year for 10 times as much cocaine.
>>
>>68593664
There is no source, white people use just as much drugs and have white dealers. Blacks sell to blacks, whites sell to whites, Mexicans sell to everyone, South Americans sell to Mexicans. Most white communities just aren't so poor and vulnerable that they become ruined by drugs.
>>
>>68593826
>be you
>dislike someone
>see them wearing red
>punch them
>"if you weren't wearing red you wouldn't get punched"

>be alternate timeline you
>person is instead wearing blue
>punch them
>"if you weren't wearing blue you wouldn't get punched"

>be both you's
>"it's not about the person - it's about the color they're wearing!"
>>
>>68593926
>Mexicans sell to everyone
Mexicans in Mexico sell to everyone in the U.S., that is. Mexicans in the U.S. sell to other Mexicans in the U.S..
>>
>>68593924
>>68593927
What even does this have to do with Bush? Bush is one of the greatest presidents and has saved literally multiple millions of black lives with his work. Again, what has Kanye done for black people? That's right, absolutely nothing.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.