[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it sound like shit? Kind of want to finally start supporting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: 182572-L-LO.jpg (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
182572-L-LO.jpg
11KB, 400x400px
Does it sound like shit? Kind of want to finally start supporting them or should I just keep streaming
>>
it's shit
>>
Their worst by far. Makes me like Jenny Death.
>>
It's their best in like four albums. Plebs will disagree.
>>
>>68584983
I have this and ive listened to it 15-30 times.
The pressing is fine, no problems.
>>
I was talking more about how this sounds on vinyl, already heard it and like it. Saw some posters here saying it was compressed as shit
>>
The entire concept of paying money for soundwaves is retarded anyway
>>
>>68585021
more like plebs will agree
>>
>>68585002
Jenny Death is a great album, fuck you.
>>
anyone going to see them tomorrow in bristol??
>>
>>68585032
It's fine mate. Its on the cheaper end of vinyl so if you like the album go for it.
>>
>>68585038
>He enjoys Government Plates.
McKill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>68585041
Saw their first London show a couple of days ago it was pretty lit, seeing them again @ roundhouse. Cool set they play all the hits
>>
>>68585021
most of the songs on this album are as much accessible as TMS
what are you talking about?
>>
>>68585057
>He doesnt like Government Plates
Way to out yourself dood
>>
>>68585057
>He doesnt enjoy Government Plates
may ask you the same
>>
>>68585066
>and/or contrarians
Happy, ya lil bitch?

>>68585067
Found the EDM-hungry pleb.
>>
>>68585072
Here is another filthy pleb with absolutely disgusting taste. Sucks to be you faggots.
>>
>>68585072
Some ok tracks but too much Andy wanking over shitty Ableton loops, if I want to hear a DG techno album I'll listen to fashion week
>>
>>68585080
>>68585098
>Not liking music
>>
>>68585099
so you basically want him to make the same beats without any progress? i guess i understand why you like bp
shit taste tbqh
>>
>>68585106
>bad
You a word. By the way, I definitely listen to more music than you :)
>>
>>68585114
>loops on loops on loops
>lazy, repetitive synth tones
>minimal dance wankerings
>objectively shitty and uninventive songwriting
>progress
>>
>>68585131
yet he managed to make different beats every album up until bp
>>
At least we can all agree that NLDW is their best album.
>>
Exmilitary, NOTM and Bottomless Pit are joint at the top.
Then The Money Store.
Then No Love Deep Web.
Then Jenny Death, Government Plates and Fashion Week all aren't good.
>>
>>68585060
did they take any breaks and how long were they on for?
>>
>>68585148
And "he" continued that with BP. GP was several steps backwards from NLDW.

>Drake.jpg
Name ONE thing GP does better than any other DG LP.
>>
>>68585178
About 80 minutes straight no breaks, bunch of people got their phones stolen in the pit though watch out, felt hands going in my pockets the whole time
>>
>>68585174
This is so wrong I can't even reply to you.
>>
>>68585224
>29 replies, 10 posters
Yeah, we all know you are still in here, samefag :)
>>
>>68585237
i only made one post so far and that was >>68585161
you are human garbage
>>
>>68585197
>And "he" continued that with BP
songs that sounds like leftovers from previous albums and 1 (one) novel beat from the song that was released before the album is not continuing of making different

>GP was several steps backwards from NLDW
GP was halfway between NLDW and NOTM sonically and structurally
>>
>>68585040
This
>>
>>68584983
Form your own opinion. If you like Death Grips, fucking like Death Grips.
>>
>>68584983
Bought The Powers that B last year and was kinda disappointed how poorly mastered it was, there wasn't any intrinsic benefit of owning it over the CD pressing.

Dunno if they did a better job with Bottomless Pit but if it is like Powers that B, then it probably won't be an album that really plays to the strengths of the medium.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.