[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you think everyone who went to berklee with john mayer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (106KB, 400x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 400x504px
how do you think everyone who went to berklee with john mayer before he was famous lives with themselves?

do you think it's possible that they all just killed themselves out of jealousy?
>>
are you implying John Mayer is good?
>>
>>68578083
He's touring guitarist with the Grateful Dead and has 7 Grammy's so
>>
dude i go to a small tight nit private post secondary school right now and in class with about 10 kids looking and only 200 in the whole school looking around anyone of these dudes could blow and knowing that is wild.....i cant imagine my self not blowing up and one of my classmates doing the opposite id go insane....
>>
>>68578083
my old guitar teacher was his roommate his freshman year- he said he's a huge dick. The kind who would have a different girl over every other week and would noodle on his guitar in front of her and then fuck way too loud in the next room while you try to sleep
>>
>>68578220
sounds like a fuckin beauty to me
>>
>>68578083
The biggest fan of Mayer I know is some douchebag that works as an entrepreneur at google

think that says a lot
>>
>>68578220
sounds like your guitar teacher is just jealous as shit lmao
>>
>>68578083
I want John Mayer to raw me while my boyfriend watches.
>>
>>68578157
if everyone (most importantly attractive women) thinks he's great, doesn't that make him great?
>>
File: u wot m8.jpg (26KB, 513x464px) Image search: [Google]
u wot m8.jpg
26KB, 513x464px
>>68578483
is it fucking pleb hour what the fuck

no of course not.
>>
>>68578083
>>68578184
>>68578333
>>68578428
>>68578483
>having actually listened to a single JM song in its entirety

KEK
>>
>>68578617
>implying I need to listen a musician's music to want them to inseminate me
>>
>>68578645
who cares what a dumb woman thinks
>>
>>68578667
>not devoting your entire life to getting women in their 20's to fuck you
what do you even think life is about?
>>
>>68578617
>implying anyone said anything about listening to him
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.