[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lady Gaga - Joanne (2016) > Pop, Folk > 320 MP3 >ht

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10

File: Front.jpg (180KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
180KB, 1280x1280px
Lady Gaga - Joanne (2016)
> Pop, Folk
> 320 MP3
>https://mega.nz/#!wNJjjDxL!Zq5ZcjDlhiCtPhd3ZNmK6QMOMQe7sZFlQkxU2a0mtGk
>>
IM A SERIOUS ARTIST NOW!!!
>>
Is this a current, non leak version with better quality?
>>
lol no one cares about Lady Goo Goo
>>
How are you guys liking it?
>>
>>68578324
I fucking love it, man. It's better than artpop.
>>
File: IMG_7359.jpg (75KB, 600x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7359.jpg
75KB, 600x359px
>>68577876
>folk
>>
>>68578356
Good to hear. I just got it. Giving it my first listen through. It definitely has a more folk rock feel to it.

I'm open to this new direction though.
>>
Pop trash that was created to sell and make Gaga and her team richer than they already are.

I guess if you have no respect for music as an art form, go ahead and listen to this garbage.
>>
>>68578529

*poof*
*appears behind you*

Hehe, this should be interesting...
>>
It's okay I guess, pretty meh really.
>>
TFM>J>TF>BTW>AP
>>
>>68578696
No.

TFM>TF>AP>BTW>J

I'm really not liking Joanne. This is the first Gaga Album I've despised. Each song, save for Perfect Illusion, sounds like something a bar plays when the lights come on.
>>
File: cat.png (520KB, 520x567px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
520KB, 520x567px
>>68578761
well that's too bad, man. give it a couple more listens, there's a lot to like about this project.
>>
>>68578356
No song on this is better than Venus.
>>
>>68578761
>>68578901
samefag
>>
>>68578928
>doesn't know how to check for samefag
Embarrassing
>>
>Grigio Girls isn't a disco bop produced by Giorgio Moroder

Lady Gaga is just not going to make a comeback.
>>
This is pretty good. I like that she throws something different at us each time, showing growth, different facets of her personality and musical ability. She can clearly write a catchy song while varying elements enough to still have variety.
>>
pretty bad
>>
>>68579073
>showing growth
Little monster please go
She peaked with TFM and BTW.
It's been going downhill fast ever since.
Her voice, her performances, her music, everything has gotten worse.
>>
hasnt she been busy w American Horror Story?

yawn.
>>
Is this link the spotify quality or is that a thing of its own?

Hearing it sounds better in Spotify...
>>
>>68579085
>i didn't download it, the post
>>
>>68578594
this, i'm so fucking disappointed with this album.
>>
>>68578983
So happy GG isn't on the album. it is so dull and not the banger i expected
>>
So far, this is probably my least favorite album, but it still is a good listen. I'll definitely listen to this a lot.
This will also set her up for a massive return to a huge dance album, because people will be craving it, if she wants.
>>
>>68577876
>folk
>>
>>68579334
she was already fucking set up for a massive return and she just blew it. she needs to release those 8 RedOne songs now.
>>
How much guitar did josh homme contribute to this? So far the first two tracks sound like hes on them.
>>
File: Lady_Gaga_41.jpg (930KB, 2400x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Lady_Gaga_41.jpg
930KB, 2400x3600px
>>68578356
*ahem*
>venus
>guy
>sexxx dreams
>do what u want
>fashion
>COONS
>>
>>68579364
you're right, but people will just be more ravenous after this. your reaction is one example. you know that if she comes up with a 16 track, dance extravaganza, we'll be all over it because she writes songs with huge hooks.
>>
>>68579467
honestly, no, a lot of people are over it.
>>
Lady Gaga never had what it takes to have a long career on top. Not that her music is bad, I think The Fame Monster in particular is really fantastic, but everything she's ever done is a gimmick, and The Fame came out in a woefully bad year for pop music, there was just no competition. Other celebrities don't have to wear a dress made of meat to make the news, they're celebrities, all they have to do is show up
>>
2bh, if you take out the terrible feature tracks, artpop is alright. But still the weakest.
>>
>>68579591
This. Lady Gaga will always be part of 2008/9 in the public memory but in the long run people will probably remember Beyoncé, Rihanna and Taylor Swift better.
>>
>>68579591
Lady Gaga will have a long career lol.
>>
>>68578324
I'm really into it. I think the strength of her voice comes through really well with the relatively pared down tracks.

Also, weirdly, there are times when she sound just like Gwen Stefania. On Dancin' in Circles, most notably.
>>
>>68578324
Because we have taste?
>>
Hey girl sounds like bennie and the jets
>>
>>68580186
he was asking what people's thoughts were like "How do you like your new house?" or "How do you like living in the city, now?" he said, "How are you guys liking the album?"
you fucking idiot
>>
This was amazing!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N_xbB4k0j0
>>
>>68580389
kinda feminist vaporwave undertones
>>
>>68579921
>taylor who?

rihana "climb" to fame made her relase an album every 6 months and full of shit, anti is dancehall garbage

beyonce carrer is manufactured by her husband
>>
>>68580718
Gagafags already sound like Madonna fags, always insulting current more popular pop stars with better music than their old hack idol. Kek.
>>
>>68578324
I was expecting the tipical gay-club banger but damn!!
I love this new album, it's like... sit, relax, enjoy some wine, call you mom and tell her you love her feelin'
i don't know, its more personal, makes you remember things, good memories, and good music always have that power

it wasn't the pop album everyone was expecting, but is a great album overall
>>
>>68580497
I watched the stream, that was a fun little performance. Funny she decided to play the deluxe tracks. This bitch is so random with her selections.
>>
File: whorunthewordwriters.png (153KB, 428x643px) Image search: [Google]
whorunthewordwriters.png
153KB, 428x643px
>>68580738
i mean you can't argue with the facts
>>
>>68578324
First half is good, second half is utter shit, specially Angel Down. The bonus tracks are awful, too.
>>
>>68580793
i think angel down has very good vocals
>>
>>68580788
>implying Gaga doesn't use tons of co-writers as well

She isn't even the main writer in her most famous song.
>>
>>68579591
>>68579921
>muh mainstream media
go back to billboard with your pleb taste
>>
File: IMG_8402.jpg (52KB, 545x511px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8402.jpg
52KB, 545x511px
>>68580849
>likes Gaga
>calls other people plebs
>>
>>68580836
>You and I is a song by American singer Lady Gaga, taken from her second studio album, Born This Way (2011).
>The Contemporary Icon Award was established in 2015 to recognize songwriter-artists who attained an iconic status in pop culture. The American singer Lady Gaga was the first artist ever to win the award.

LOL, that was easy.
>>
>>68580788
she's a strong black woman who don't need no man
>lemonade=forgiveness
>>
>>68580836
>writes a song about feminism
>6 writers,only woman
>>
>>68579412
Sexxx dreams is mad underrated
>>
>>68580883
>he thinks You and I is her most famous song
>he thinks awards mean shit
>he writes LOL instead of lol
>>
>>68579104
Not the case with BTW. People had high expectations in general from how phenomenal TFM was, but it didn't 'do it' for a lot of folks despite high sales in the first week.

>>68579357
Go listen to the album, fag.

>>68580836
Anyone who contributes to the lyrics can be properly documented as one of the song writers, but it's pretty well known that she is the primary songwriter for each and every one of her songs. She has also written songs for other artists as well that have either surfaced out or recorded as demos for herself.

>>68580915
Agreed. It's a sick track, although I find it awkward to play around others.
>>
>>68580945
>you write like this and not like that
>>
File: 1434187240393.jpg (34KB, 445x576px) Image search: [Google]
1434187240393.jpg
34KB, 445x576px
>>68580945
>"he writes LOL instead of lol"
this website is embarrassing
>>
>>68578696

>Artpop that low

The music video for Applause is her magnum opus.
>>
>>68580998
Applause, the song and video, are great, but ARTPOP as a whole is hardly a cohesive record with a mere handful of standouts.

Personally, The Fame Monster>Joanne>Born This Way>The Fame>Artpop.

But yeah, the Applause music video is superb.
>>
>>68580968
Why is RedOne credited as the main songwriter of Bad Romance, then?
>>
>>68580945
>he writes LOL instead of lol
>>
You know, I really didn't like Perfect Illusion when I first heard it but it's growing on me. I still think the key change was lazy and the chorus could have used a bit more in the instrumental but it's not bad
>>
>>68581045
that's because much of this album is worse in comparison.
>>
>>68581022
"Gaga collaborated with Nadir "RedOne" Khayat in writing "Bad Romance", with Khayat taking charge of production. The song was recorded at Record Plant Studios in Los Angeles and FC Walvisch Recording Media Studios in Amsterdam. "Bad Romance" was released as the lead single from The Fame Monster (2009), Gaga's follow-up to her debut album, The Fame (2008). Before its official release, a demo version of the song was published illegally on the internet, prompting Gaga to comment via Twitter, "leaked next single is makin my ears bleed. Wait till you hear the real version." The final version of "Bad Romance" premiered during the finale of fashion designer Alexander McQueen's 2010 Paris Fashion Week show, and the song's release followed on October 19, 2009.

According to Gaga, the song was one of her initial efforts among the songs that she wrote in 2009 while touring. The songs composed during that time were about the various abstract "monsters"—metaphors for her paranoias—that she faced during the tour. One of these concepts became the inspiration behind "Bad Romance". Gaga explained that she generally felt lonely when she was involved in a relationship and concluded that she was attracted to men with whom romance never works. "Bad Romance" explores her preference for such lonely relationships and her poor choice in men. Gaga wrote the lyrics of "Bad Romance" in Norway on her tour bus. She further elaborated on the writing process in an interview with Grazia:

I was in Russia, then Germany, and spent a lot of time in Eastern Europe. There is this amazing German house-techno music, so I wanted to make a pop experimental record. I kind of wanted to leave the '80s a little bit, so the chorus is a '90s melody, which is what the inspiration was. There was certainly some whisky involved in the writing of the record. It's about being in love with your best friend."
>>
>>68580968
>despite high sales in the first week.
reminder that BTW sold that well because she put it on Amazon for $1
>>
File: 6544654216846.jpg (1MB, 3840x2400px) Image search: [Google]
6544654216846.jpg
1MB, 3840x2400px
>>68581058
>>68581022
I don't know how familiar you are with Gaga's music, but Bad Romance is definitely typical Gaga song writing. Not sure why he might be credited as the "main" songwriter, but he was definitely the main PRODUCER. And even with that being the way it is, she is the main songwriter in most of her music as it is anyway, so whatever I guess.

Sorry you had to witness my homosexuality come out in this post. I tried, I really did.
>>
>>68578594
>>68578594
>>68578594
valid
>>
>>68581068
Right, even further proving my point. Born This Way had some great songs, but overall, was a very lackluster record and incredibly dull as an image. Of course, that's just me.
>>
She did her stripped down shit with the jazz record, this was supposed to be about bangers and instead we get more stripped down stuff and 8 unreleased RedOne tracks.
>>
>>68581130
>8 unreleased RedOne tracks
where
>>
>>68581147
redone aunt has lupus
>>
>soft pastel album cover meme
i'm wary
>>
>>68581175
meh, joanne is simply a good album
could it have been better? most definitely, but the whole RedOne thing is getting old. The Fame Monster isn't going to happen again, and just because it was brilliant, doesn't mean that all future RedOne tracks will be brilliant as well

People are so keen to think this way because Gaga is a "popstar" so to speak, but she is the main songwriter, vocalist, vocal arranger, and also co producer in all of her music. So, even with the producers, the majority is all under her discretion. TFM was a great era where she saw eye-to-eye with her producer, and as a result, came out with a sick record.

I have respect for this record simply because the content itself is admirable and she's upholding a sense of integrity with her craft in hardly giving a real shit anymore about sales and about what's flopping and what's not. Joanne in comparison to Born This Way or ARTPOP is way more cohesive and fulfilling, for me anyway.
>>
>>68581130
>>68581231
Wanted to also add that this is the closest to 'Stefani' as Gaga's organic talent has been in her mainstream career. Go listen to some of her pre-Gaga stuff.
>>
>>68581231
>>68581231
i agree, but haha herself was tired of the tfm era, and that's what everyone was execting with this album but as she sayd, ï wanna write an album for the middle american, something you can listen in the car driving with your mom" and she delivered
>>
>>68581316
>tired of the tfm era
I don't blame her. It was great while it lasted, but she was literally touring every night putting on the same show in different cities with the same costumes, vibe, etc.
I got pretty tired with it too.
>>
I have to admit i'm pretty surprised that this album has a kind of rock feel to it, i thought it was going to be more pop trash but i'm really not enjoying it so far. It's just nothing special, like the rest of her music.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.