[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to get into hip hop >it just bores me >try to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (57KB, 437x569px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 437x569px
>try to get into hip hop
>it just bores me
>try to get into emo
>it just bores me
>try to get into literally anything that isn't ironic music like mr bungle ariel pink or ween
>it just bores me

back to ween I guess
>>
File: download (4).jpg (4KB, 151x153px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
4KB, 151x153px
>>68576308
this might be a good transition album then anon
>>
>>68576340
not for emo or hip hop, but for other more serious genres and pop sounds
>>
>>68576308
hey I really like ween too

rap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG0rGNPnwlY

emo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHZaT3Zrqhk

something that isn't ween
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfEkegI3ySI

but hey man
maybe you were just born to only listen to ween
are you spongebob by any chance?
>>
Same except pretty much everything bores me now I don't even know why I'm here
>>
>>68576308
I have a sort of similar problem. After listening to a lot of experimental and different stuff normal pop and hip hop just bores me and wastes my time. I hate being a fucking antinormie, i want to be able to enjoy music with friends but they're all plebs.
>>
>>68576475
You might be depressed anon, I recommend therapy and relationships
>>
>>68576511
I just can't enjoy music unless I'm on drugs except for instrumentals and shit
>>
>>68576511

you'll be able to enjoy non-wackie/random/experimental shit again at some point

i went through a period where anything conventional at all bored me and stuff that stuck to the same genre every song bored me

now i actually have a deeper appreciation for simpler music than i did before

all in time mi amigo
>>
>>68576550
How would I even know I'm depressed and not just bored with average life and other shit I do and can't get the same enjoyment I used to from stuff like video games and music? I doubt I'm actually depressed
>>
File: img-thing.png (54KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.png
54KB, 300x300px
>>68576308
what's he holding, is that a cupcake? he shouldn't be sad about a cupcake! my neighbor used to give us potatoes.
>>
>>68576613
I fucking love potatoes more then cupcakes shit is delicious
>>
File: PotatoPancakes1.png (508KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
PotatoPancakes1.png
508KB, 700x500px
>>68576659
i like them ok. especially in stews, home fries, or potato pancakes

https://youtu.be/Pf1trlNM9vo
>>
>>68576724
Dude potato leek soup is delicious dude you need to try it
>>
>>68576511
I just want to go to a party or bar and not hate my life listening to the music
>>
File: 167572.jpg (38KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
167572.jpg
38KB, 540x540px
>>68576790
>potato leek soup
the only one i've had is the Campbell's kind but it was my favorite for quite awhile. Now it's hard to find so haven't had it in ages.

Also enjoy the leek song!

https://youtu.be/ldK1gQSSTSo
>>
>>68576511
>listens to trout mask replica once
Reminder that never in history has someone said "my friends are plebs" and had good taste in music, or had listened to any kind of actually experimental music.
>>
>>68576613

cupcakes are a fucking cuck treat and no one cares about your random epic potato story

sage

also rap and emo sucks, and ween is cringe tier
>>
>>68576850
It's easy to make yourself man and way better hand made only takes a little bit to make. My dad was a god at making soup and made potato leek all the time it was amazing
>>
>>68576820
>I just want to go to a party or bar and not hate my life listening to the music

you aren't going to these places to find your favorite album you're going to meet people or spend time with other people you like

sure a lot of music that will be played is kind of vapid but holy shit you gotta learn to have fun man you've never screamed the lyrics to don't stop believing or danced shittaly to a rap song? don't take everything so seriously
>>
Got the thread just for you

>>68576864
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEL4E4ZDROI
What do you think of this op?
>>
>>68576908
>cupcakes are a fucking cuck treat
are you shrooming m8? what do you consider to be a good/non-cuck treat then?

>>68576927
what did he died? do you have any recipes he used? i like to cook and i've been collecting my mom's recipes slowly so i have them
>>
>>68576308
you may be depressed, anon.
I find it much harder to get into new music when I am
>>
File: mikepattonransommitchell1.jpg (2MB, 2800x4200px) Image search: [Google]
mikepattonransommitchell1.jpg
2MB, 2800x4200px
>>68576308
>mr bungle
God tier. Mike Patton is a god.
>>
>>68576997
No I just don't see him as much as I used to man we are both busy people just life happens. I plan on asking for his because he has so many polish dishes and other recipes I'd love to have
>>
>>68576724
>>68576659
>>68576790
my nigs
>>
File: seasons.png (10KB, 383x467px) Image search: [Google]
seasons.png
10KB, 383x467px
>>68577086
>polish dishes
i-i'm polish too anon those are the recipes i've been collecting. although my mom's father was italian so there are quite a few of his recipes in there too
>>
>>68576308
Listen to Dance Gavin Dance's first 4 albums and read Jon Mess' lyrics whenever you get bored of it
>>
>>68577126
Lmao I'm Polish French but they are all my great grandmothers recipes that my dad learned. What recipes do you have ?
>>
>>68577284
my dad's side is french!

for italian stuff there's his spaghetti sauce and some simple ways of pan-frying chicken. from the polish side i make kluski, golabki, latkes, and pierogies (sometimes just cabbage and sometimes with potato, i never use sauerkraut).

she has recipes that we don't do often (maybe like 20 years ago was the last time my mom did them) like some kind of soup and some other stuff, i don't have those yet but i should look into it
>>
File: slug-christ.jpg (35KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
slug-christ.jpg
35KB, 600x400px
>>68577371
God I love pierogies. Those are pretty much all my childhood foods when we lived in my grandmother's house. All my great grandmother did was cook all day before she died. My Italian grandmother has great recipes too she made Everything by hand and it was all so simple but amazing. Great lasagna, pasta, olive bread, other Italian food. I don't know what it is but damn old lady's can cook
>>
>>68577371
Honestly man if you want to share emails and trade recipes that would be super cool I would just have to find the book of my family recipes
>>
Because all music is pretentious and tries to symbolize too much emotion which is ridiculous. Just listen to some ambient sounding deep house and ditch the trend followers of /mu/
>>
>>68576308
Zappa?
>>
>>68576932
I mean I'm not like a wet blanket when I go, I just feel like I'm not enjoying myself as much as I could be
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.