[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend is cheating on her with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (356KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
356KB, 500x495px
>ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend is cheating on her with me
>music for this feel?
>>
the frogs
>>
>it's a normie episode that has nothing to do with music
>>
>>68572540
Just have a 3-way and get it over with
>>
>>68572540
https://youtu.be/SmtwZOqIwXc
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T6nUXoGapM
>>
>>68572540
sorry if im retard but let me get this straight
you (male) are having sex with boyfriend (male) of your ex-gf (female)

if it's right I'll rec you Xiu Xiu
>>
Pungent Stench. They were surprisingly groovy

https://youtu.be/N8Wz8RCe9gk
>>
>>68572540
dumb frogposter
>>
>>68572749
>you (male) are having sex with boyfriend (male) of your ex-gf (female)
Correct
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlCn9_3Ip7k
I have a perfect song:
>gay autechre
>lyrics about anal sex
>called Broke Up
>>
Post the full story
>>
>>68572565
Read the post again buddy.
>>
strange relationship - prince
>>
pics or it didnt happen
also listen to pic related. just because.
>>
>>68573234
Yes, please. That's hot OP.
>>
>>68572540
whose boipussy gets pounded
>>
>>68572540
What's the whole gig up in this bitch? Are you both bi? Str8 but not really? Is so who fucked who? You fucked because you wanted to hurt her or because he's hot? If you did it to piss her off and don't care about him post his pics
>>
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>68573690
Are you mentally scared of prostate orgasm?
>>
>>68573234
>>68573520
So I was dating this bitch for a really long time and she dumped my ass around late to mid 2015. Problem was we were kind of established in our social groups and network of friends as "a pair" and we both had too much invested in each to relent. So we saw each other a lot and each time I just hated her more and more.

She's got a really shitty, snide, condescending attitude. Especially towards me. It got to the point where it became a self-fulfilling prophecy. She didn't even need to do anything. I just saw her and thought "Oh, this shit again?" Our friends said to not let her outstandingly bad personality bother me too much but after she dumped me that became easier said than done.

Then she started going out with this guy, an actor. Dumb as a bag of marbles. A total doormat, too. But other than that and the fact that he's banging my ex, he's a cool guy. I kinda like him. I already sort of knew him and got along. He's the brother of a mutual friend of the ex and mine. But we didn't start hanging out until she bought him to the pub with the rest of the group.

We share the same interests so we started hanging out just the two of us more and more. Though, to be honest, 85 percent of the conversation was the two of us bitching about this woman. I started hitting on him pretty hardcore but since he's incredibly thick he didn't notice until months later.

He was complaining about some bedroom stuff and I said fairly point blank that if he wasn't super satisfied with her I could pick up the slack. He was quite offended by this, actually, and we got into a big row. Cut off all contact from me for weeks.

That is until a couple nights ago when he called asked if the offer was still open. It was.
>>
>>68573943
>late to mid 2015
Early to mid 2015, sorry. Don't know what happened there.
>>
>>68573943
Absolutely degenerate
>>
>>68573943
BITCH YOU LEFT THE BEST PARTS. How was the sex? Did you rub it in her face. Are you both bi? Is he a popular actor, can we have an IMDB page? How big was the D?
>>
>>68572540
degenerate faggots ruining our society with their repugnant promiscuity
>>
>>68573943
go on...
>>
>>68574055
>How was the sex?
Great, but usually I'm just so grateful anyone agrees to have sex with me that I instantly give it a 10/10. So I probably don't have an ounce of objectivity.

>Did you rub it in her face.
No. Keeping it on the DL was one of the conditions. I'm technically violating it right now but as long as I don't give out names we're good.

>Are you both bi?
I am. I can't speak for him. But surely he is, right?

>Is he a popular actor,
Fuck no. Dude does local theatre, mostly. The one broadcast thing I recall him mentioning was a tourism spot for something.

>How big was the D?
Average?

>>68574080
I went over to his house and we banged. I feel like we're getting away from the music recommendations here.

>>68573497
>>68573156
>>68572808
>>68572685
>>68572584
Thanks, by the way
>>
>>68574071
go back to tumblr dumb sjw
>>
>>68574199
kill yourself
>>
>>68574181
Thanks, you delivered. Did you talk since? Do you have plans to continue?
>I am. I can't speak for him. But surely he is, right?
I once was in a realtionship with a guy like this for 1,5 years. He was my first one and I was young as fuck, so his sexuality was a mess for me. But later in life I got that he was for sure not a straight guy, like he always told me. He even tried to catfish me later.
>>
>>68574283
>Did you talk since?
Sure. It's Friday, man, the whole group is going to the pub this evening. Surely see him there.

>Do you have plans to continue?
Fingers crossed.
>>
>>68574351
Was there a werid vibe afterwards, did he tell you he liked it? How was he durning sex with a male, if you know what I mean? Was you his first boipucci?
>>
>>68574378
>Was there a weird vibe afterwards,
Not from me. Again, can't speak for him.

>did he tell you he liked it?
Yes

>How was he durning sex with a male, if you know what I mean? Was you his first boipucci?
He knew his way around. Likely he's got more experience for me. He is a theatre actor, after all.
>>
>>68574423
Are y'all masc4masc or he is a theatre queen? Are their relationships on the rocks? Can he possibly dump her for you? Do you subconsciously want it?
>>
Why are generation Z such faggots
>>
>>68574573
Because prostate orgasm is the cure to all problems
>>
>>68574540
>Are y'all masc4masc or he is a theatre queen?
The former though he has his moments

>Are their relationships on the rocks?
Nope. I think he just wanted to bang a dude.

>Can he possibly dump her for you?
Here's hoping.

>Do you subconsciously want it?
Sub nothing. It's very conscious.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATWnH-yb6-o

>>68574625
this but unironically
>>
>>68574667
So the bottom (you) was more masc than the top (him). Loving this concept.
Do you have a plan to pit him against her, for him to come back to you and to cry on yor shoulder/pound you in the butt? Very lowkey, but since he's dumb, he's easy to manipulate
>>
>>68574860
>So the bottom (you)
Where'd you get that idea?
>>
>>68574906
>He was complaining about some bedroom stuff and I said fairly point blank that if he wasn't super satisfied with her I could pick up the slack.
>>
>>68574959
I don't get the connection.

Anyway, we alternated.
>>
....Fleetwood Mac..........Rumours
>>
>>68573943
Holy hell my ex in a nutshell
>>
>>68574978
Nice
>Do you have a plan to pit him against her, for him to come back to you and to cry on yor shoulder/pound you in the butt? Very lowkey, but since he's dumb, he's easy to manipulate
And also who's dick was bigger?
>>
>>68575158
>Do you have a plan to pit him against her, for him to come back to you and to cry on yor shoulder/pound you in the butt? Very lowkey, but since he's dumb, he's easy to manipulate
Not right now. If she really pisses me off, maybe.

>And also who's dick was bigger?
His. Mine's not that big.
>>
>>68575193
>Not right now. If she really pisses me off, maybe.
Is she really a fucking cunt or you just kinda like her still? Honestly, who would you date rn if you had a chance, her or him? Will you try to flirt with him at the pub when no one will watch you?
>>
>>68572540
show me a pic of this guy (and you as well, preferably). then i'll be able to offer some music.
>>
>>68575332
Yeah, show us some pics, you can blur your faces out, you are on /mu/ no one is gonna fins you, we are just a bunch of thirsty fags
>>
>>68575305
>Is she really a fucking cunt
Yes! Yes! A thousand times, yes!

>Will you try to flirt with him at the pub when no one will watch you?
Generally we only go to the pub with the whole group. When we hang out alone it's at his place.

>>68575332
>>68575376
>you can blur your faces out, you are on /mu/ no one is gonna fins you
It still makes me super nervous, dude. Besides, my face is my most attractive trait.
>>
>>68575425
>Generally we only go to the pub with the whole group. When we hang out alone it's at his place.
I get it, but you know, some intimate moments here in there, to grab a beek, to smoke some, to pee.
>It still makes me super nervous, dude. Besides, my face is my most attractive trait.
Than show it. If you are too scared make sure it's a photo that is not posted online, so no one can reverse-search it. There are 2,5 anons in this post, no one will care
>>
>>68575425
>my face is my most attractive trait.
Post your butthole so our dicks can conduct an informal poll.
>>
File: tsipuw.jpg (62KB, 253x750px) Image search: [Google]
tsipuw.jpg
62KB, 253x750px
>>68575425
just post it already ffs
>>
>>68575533
>>68575585
Sorry, fellas. I can't help you out.

Just pretend we're both 10's though.
>>
>>68572540
Something that's cheating-related, not exactly the same as your situation though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqODySSxYpc

now post more
>>
>>68574351
>pub
we got a limey yall! a goddamn limey. btw this is way too specific a story to be bullshit unless you're an insane pathological liar. if you keep up your shenanigans and wrote a book in 20 years i'd read it
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.