[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I want to bang Burzum's daughter, do you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: CCCjxNK.jpg (43KB, 537x589px) Image search: [Google]
CCCjxNK.jpg
43KB, 537x589px
Hey guys

I want to bang Burzum's daughter, do you think he would kill me or something? If he wouldn't kill me (because I like his music and views) do you think I could do it? im like a 7/10

thanks, pic related
>>
>>68570455
I am a dirty non white male and I want nothing more than to fuck the everliving shit out of that bitch.
>>
> I like his views
Pol go back to your containment board
>>
>>68570455
Holy shit I thought he only had toddlers
>>
>>68570486
He doesn't even have "those" views anymore. I mean, he was on Young Thug's last album.
>>
>>68570455
>tfw you will never be killed by Burzum
>>
>>68570506
Lolwut
>>
>>68570486
Every single thread now.
/pol/es really are the new furries.
>>
>>68570455
If you're not black he'd probably be OK with it
>>
>>68570486
>>68570506
he's more interested in maintaining the culture of his country, not kill all nonwhites for being nonwhite. im not a nazi or anything, I just think his daughter is hot and that jews ruined norway
>>
File: 77e.gif (393KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
77e.gif
393KB, 640x360px
>>68570455
>Burzum's Daughter
>Burzum's

Oh Shit Nigger What Are You Doing
>>
>>68570546
>I'm not a nazi or anything I just hate jews
>>
>>68570565
Being a Nazi =/= Being an anti-semite
>>
>>68570565
U could be a non nazi antisemite
>>
you gotta be blonde, I bet he'd approve then, just as long as you marry her and get a lot of babies, not even joking
>>
>>68570455
DO IT FOR EURONYMOUS
>>
>>68570832
fuck euronymous
>>68570737
if I dyed my hair would it work out
>>
>>68570455
Anyone got any social media on her?
>>
>>68570455
its not his daughter.
>>
>>68570455
Does she prove that Varg was right on genetics all along?
>>
>>68570546
>jews ruined norway
there aren't any jews in Norway
>>
>>68570546
By living in France?
>>
>>68570455
I want to roast marshmallows while cuddling and listening to pagan hymns with her
>>
>>68570455
who dis?
>>
>>68571575
It's genuinely Varg Vikernes's daughter
>>
>>68571606
I want to revitalize the white race with her
>>
>>68570455
How do you know this is his daughter? I thought that was just some random singer and her being his daughter was just a meme
>>
Her and her bf
>>
>>68570546
which jews? what did they ruin?
>>
>>68571874
I think he means globalization and the left and all their memes about multiculturalism and integration.
It's a perfectly valid view that can be said in public in every other society in the world other than the west.
In every other civilization in human history too the idea of it being taboo to talk about cultural conservation or even ethnic homogeny or whatever is kinda crazy.

I mean talking about lineage and heritage and caring about those values basically mean you're an extremist now a days.
I'm not very politically interested but it is cartoonishly backwards.
There's some finer points to conservative ideas that are something that's valuable I think to any culture of all and any ethnicity.
It's about identity or whatever, I don't fucking know, that's my impression as a Scandi.
>>
File: vargsdaughter.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
vargsdaughter.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
I always thought this was his daughter
>>
>>68572308
Low-key kek
>>
>>68571839
What did burzum do to her?
>>
>>68572048
varg has video up about 'white genocide' though. celebrating your cultures traditions or whatever is fine, but going for a "keep the races pure" thing is whack
>>
>>68572048
ok your view is one of many even though its fucking hyperbole

my question is why everything has to be blamed on some jewish masterplan
>>
>>68572530
I don't know much about what he's said. That's just my take on 'alt right' shit or whatever. It's not just all stupidity.

A broader spectrum of views are understandable if you just try to think about things a little more philosophically. It's better to understand those thoughts than to dismiss them in any case which is part of my point about what's wrong about this type of leftism.
It's a different kind of loss of cultural identity as well.

It's all relative, Vargs a cool dude even if he did say this or that. I wouldn't hate someone for their opinions, it's more about being truly tolerant than "tolerant".
>>
>>68572802
Because world war 2 and dumb memes or whatever?
What's wrong with the world is primarily misguided intentions/ignorance, that and aggressive capitalism and industrialization I guess.
>>
>>68572802
When people say jews they mean leftism and globalization and all that, that's what I meant here >>68572048

The jew thing you should just read up about all of pol's "evidence" and see that it's just a misconstruction and misrepresentation of reality that's basically gone memetic.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.