[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on Little Yachty? https://www.you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: yachty.jpg (150KB, 1203x803px) Image search: [Google]
yachty.jpg
150KB, 1203x803px
What's your opinion on Little Yachty?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K44j-sb1SRY
>>
>>68560669
lil yachty is the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess he has never felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. he exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating himself on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

he is an awful, awful person. I've met thousands just like him, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.
>>
>>68560857
are you actually autistic
>>
>>68560890
no, why? mad that i accurately unpacked your favourite meme rapper?
>>
He's like lil b but worse I like him
>>
>>68560890
Here it comes, the "if you don't like yachty/uzi/trap mumblerapper, you're autistic" meme
>>
Yachty's verse in Broccoli is fire, Dram didn't keep up imo
>>
Kind of a faggot just because he's proud and comfortable of his ignorance of the industry that he's apart of. Yes, I know he literally "stumbled backwards" into his fame, but how are you going to monetize the culture and not even know a Biggie/Pac/NWA/Tribe/whatever the fuck track. Literally the most accessible classics.

Sure it works for him now. I commend him, I'll watch his interviews, grimace intensely whenever a song other than 1Night comes on the radio (can only listen to the first 20 seconds since its verses are literal trash), etc. But I'mma laugh pretty hard when he becomes irrelevant as fast as his hero Soulja Boy in the public eye and his bubble gum trap nets the nigga a deal with Nickelodeon. That'll wake him up.
>>
>>68561151
I love biggie, tupac, etc., but they've been dead for 20 years, it's time to move on
>>
>>68561173
If you don't take heed of the past, you will have no future. Music cannot and has never been created in a vacuum, and the history and contributions of rap music have epitomized that point. Sampling.

All he's doing is showing us he's not serious about this. He's not here to change history. Just a moment in time.
>>
>>68561173
there's plenty of relevant lyrical rappers. no reason we have to """"move on"""" to mumble pop
>>
>>68560857
Yike
>>
>>68560669
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-cesyyV7zg
Most of his stuff is garbage but this track is fire.
>>
>>68561151
This
>>
>>68561173
So? That doesn't mean you shouldn't be knowledgeable of their impact on the music industry if you're a fucking rapper. That's like being in a rock band and being ignorant and disrespectful towards bands like The Beatles, Pink Floyd, etc.
>>
fucking brilliant, all i've been listening to for the last two months. LIl boat > summer songs 2 btw
>>
he a wendys logo

but seriously hes ok at times but mostly just trendy generic hispter garbage for white teens
this is coming from someone who enjoys memerap
>>
He's fine but has been taken over by white college girls
>>
>>68560857
Hahaha you're such a faggot. I can tell you're that kid who always thought he was smarter than he actually was
>>
quite frankly, he sucks
>>
>>68560940
>>68560899
If you don't understand why he asked if he's autistic, you might genuinely be autistic.
>>
>>68560669
I generally don't like sucking Fantano's dick, but I think his review of Lil Boat echoed a lot of my thoughts. I mean in interviews he's even said that he struggles with lyricism and doesn't really consider himself a rapper. I honestly kinda like him for what he is, which in my mind puts him way above uzi and all those other fucks that think they're hot shit...
>>
>>68560857
Why do all you millennials think you're fucking psychiatrists? Fucking egocentrical twat
>>
>>68560857
who was this pasta about originally
doesn't really fit yachty so well
>>
>>68561286
Why is there some need for him to change history? He knows what he is and he's not trying to be anything more than that.
>>
>>68561151
Why does it matter what music he has listened to... I get that he's ignorant of the industry history but so what? Honestly why do you care?
>>
>>68564607
This desu
I don't care much for his music but I think it's better than his peers. I wouldn't actively listen to his music but I wouldn't be mad if someone else put him on.
>>
>>68560669
Far less ambitious than the meme rappers that were spawned out of previous summers

His hype is kind of annoying because he just doesnt reach the highs of his meme peers
>>
>>68560940
This

Every Yachty thread is filled with mostly these posts
>>
Yachty is literally grade-school childrens 1st meme rapstar
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.