[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>driving some normies from uni to the library to study for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 2

File: 1475334481095.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1475334481095.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>driving some normies from uni to the library to study for biochem midterm
>have a lot of experimental stuff, try to find something they would like
>recall that /mu/ called NMH accessible
>mfw they start laughing at me when king of carrot flowers 2/3 plays

Wtf you faggots lied to me
>>
>>68535075
why would you listen to 4chan? Are you seriously fucking retarded?
>>
>>68535075
Play the radio idiot
>>
>>68535075
Why would you go off what /mu/ said was accessible? Are you really so autistic that you can't tell which of your songs won't be a joke or uncomfortable to the average person?

>>68535107
This.
>>
Its so strange that people fall for this bait multiple times a day
I blame the /tv/ and /v/ crowd moving in
>>
>>68535107
No I don't want to listen to trash I want something everyone will enjoy
>>
is that the one that goes I LOOVE YOU JEESUS CHRIIST because i can totally see why someone would laugh at everything on that album
>>
>>68535148
maybe dont be such a self-entitled fucking prick and put headphones on. This is why nobody likes you
>>
>>68535158
>put headphones on when I'm driving
>>
>>68535158
He shouldn't put headphones on if he's in the car with people. No reason to be anti-social. He shouldn't be an autist and play NMH though.
>>
>>68535208
ugh i know. I just hate fucks like him
>>
>>68535075
needs to listen to talk radio while driving other people
>>
What "experimental" stuff do u have?
>>
>>68535517
he probably means death grips or some gay shit.
>>
I have to take biochem next semester. Music for the feels?
>>
>>68535075
Always do the opposite of what /mu/ says
>>
>>68535187
i do this
>>
>>68535075
It's accessible but that doesn't mean people are going to lije it. Your average normie is going to think it's a bit faggy.
>>
>>68535730
Literally not fucking safe you retard, jesus christ stop.
>>
>>68535517
Typical /mu/ shit like stgstv, penguin cafe orchestra, etc.
>>
>>68535075
shit =/= accessible
>>
>>68535075
no one actually likes NMH, it just became /mu/'s mascot because of everyone arguing over the potato slice
>>
>>68538248

(not true, by the way)
>>
this is why you always keep a copy of pet sounds in your car

that and pains of being pure at heart are my go-to normie jams
>>
/mu/core is literally just experimental to be weird to someone who listens to the radio all the time. Also I'm laughing at you for falling for this. It's current year
>>
>>68535517
animal collective
>>
>>68535680

>>68535730
>>68536181
wat do
>>
>>68535075
>tfw played preoccupations in the car and told everyone it was halloween music

no one questioned it
>>
How is ITAOTS not accessible? It has all the qualities of an enjoyable album for everyone I would think..
>>
>>68535648
ITAOTS
>>
>>68538516
the vocals are an acquired taste
>>
>Have only listened to classical music for the past year.
>Tfw not even friends who are into more obscure shit share my taste and I don't really know what to play at parties anymore.

Is this what it feels like to be patrician?
>>
>>68535075
Oh god my sides
>>
>tfw i assume my noise pop is more accessible than it probably actually is

at least the television personalities are normie friendly, right? maybe not for a party, but for in the car?
>>
>>68538619
"no"
Not even the Avalnches, Feelies or XTC are accesible to the highly presumptuous and judgmental people that laugh at other people's music. Let them play the radio.
>>
>>68535187
Foam cuffs nigga. I have a pair of Koss Portapros and as long as you listen at a reasonable volume, you can hear everything going on around you. Very useful for biking too
>>
>>68535148
Well you got laughed at and i dont so do what you want spergazoid

Btw not all radio is pop radio
>>
>>68538744
>Let them play the radio.
i can only listen to the campus radio when there's a real person doing a show
i can't listen to the randomized playlist because it's always the worst kind of faceless indie
>>
I lost my virginity to NHM king of carrot flowers pt2/3

we were drunk and she said to put some music so i put that
>>
>/mu/ - awkward drones that take 4chan seriously
>>
>>68538847
Ugh don't you like any pop (REAL POP) acts like, idk, ABBA or RHCP or something? Or maybe singer-songwriter stuff?
>>
>>68538847
Why dont u just listen to jazz
>>
>>68538891
if RHCP are okay then i guess irs REM is too?

>>68538893
because i'm too pleb for jazz
>>
Play some Converge and tell them to RUN ON back where they came from if they don't like it.
>>
>>68538939
>REM
Yes, probably. But only Everybody hurts and Loosing my Religion.
Unless they are the shitty kind that hates anything considered too old. Then you'd be fucked.
>>
>>68538939
Radio jazz is so comfy dude
>>
File: SMH FAM.jpg (50KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
SMH FAM.jpg
50KB, 500x737px
>/mu/ tells me animal collective is accessible
>play spirit they're gone, spirit they've vanished in the car with some lab partners
>they stopped talking to me outside of asking questions for the lab
>>
>>68538248
fuck off
>>
>>68535075
Itaots is accessible. You're just a bitter loser that is convinced has too special taste for others so naturally they don'tgive it a chance.
>>
>>68539343
Everybody Hurts is such a downer song though I wouldn't wanna listen to it in a car full of other college kids
>>
>>68540457
>/mu/ tells me animal collective is accessible
>play spirit they're gone, spirit they've vanished in the car with some lab partners
this is on you never having listened to the album before, not /mu/
feels is accessible, mpp is accessible, painting with is too accessible for its own good, sj is accessible, etc.
rhetorical harsh noise is not accessible, and you know this
>>
>>68535075
>not playing this and running every red light
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOGOo95uoZk
come on
>>
It's your car so just tell the to shut the fuck up or get out.
>>
>>68535075
When around normies, just listen to some good dadrock, there are many 9/10+ albums, and normies won't laugh.
>>
>>68538578
People who only listen to classical and feel special for it are not patrician. You are just pretentious.
>>
>>68535158
>suggesting something 100 times more autistic
>>
>>68535075
why not just have the music a little quieter and have a conversation? or not be a cuck and tell them to fuck off since they're in your car and have the audacity to disrespect you?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.